Aim keeps spinning in circles

• As it says in the title, the aim in game keeps spinning in circles clockwise. It rotates a 360 degrees every 2 or so seconds rendering the game unplayable.

Didn’t have any technical difficulties up until this point, tried to restart the game, restart pc, reinstall the game nothing helps. Asked on a random server that i was on at the moment if anyone else was having this problem and 2 people said that they had this problem earlier. :s

P.S. Yes I have unbound the “turn” keys from console, disabled mouse keys etc even unplugged the mouse and the game keeps on spinning.

• Do you have any gamepads/controllers plugged in? Take those out too.

• @b3h47pte:

Do you have any gamepads/controllers plugged in? Take those out too.

360, but it’s always ejected. The problem fixed itself after second game re-installation.

• @K7:

@b3h47pte:

Do you have any gamepads/controllers plugged in? Take those out too.

360, but it’s always ejected. The problem fixed itself after second game re-installation.

To save time, next time you could always just rename your local chivalry folder under “my documents”; that way all settings reset, but you don’t need to redownload 3gb+.

Can’t guarantee it will work just as much, but purely via logic, it should(as it stores any actually modified content).

Looks like your connection to Torn Banner Forums was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.