Aim keeps spinning in circles

• As it says in the title, the aim in game keeps spinning in circles clockwise. It rotates a 360 degrees every 2 or so seconds rendering the game unplayable.

Didn’t have any technical difficulties up until this point, tried to restart the game, restart pc, reinstall the game nothing helps. Asked on a random server that i was on at the moment if anyone else was having this problem and 2 people said that they had this problem earlier. :s

P.S. Yes I have unbound the “turn” keys from console, disabled mouse keys etc even unplugged the mouse and the game keeps on spinning.

• Do you have any gamepads/controllers plugged in? Take those out too.

• @b3h47pte:

Do you have any gamepads/controllers plugged in? Take those out too.

360, but it’s always ejected. The problem fixed itself after second game re-installation.

• @K7:

@b3h47pte:

Do you have any gamepads/controllers plugged in? Take those out too.

360, but it’s always ejected. The problem fixed itself after second game re-installation.

To save time, next time you could always just rename your local chivalry folder under “my documents”; that way all settings reset, but you don’t need to redownload 3gb+.

Can’t guarantee it will work just as much, but purely via logic, it should(as it stores any actually modified content).