Catholic church

• Yes, I’m fabulous I know. But learning about the midieval times through the years of growing up. The Catholic Church was a major part in wars and conflicts. They had a major grip on what the royal family did. Priests, Benedict’s, or whatever they are. Will there be a conquest where we can storm the royal church guard like the Vatican. Something where traps would be in abundance and peasants would be jumping at the attacker suiciding themselves. The attacker rescuing the schoolchildren from the clergy ;)

• Moved to Ideas & Suggestions.

• You’ll be hard pressed to find good guys in the medieval period.

A an example of a “good” ruler who was liked by his people was Vlad the Impaler because he fought bandits and raiders and dealt with them successfully.

The difference is the Catholic church is still around doing evil in the world by protecting their pedophile clergy from justice and campaigning against condom use. I don’t think Torn banner would like to take such a hard stance against that because they’d be stepping on the toes of catholic devouts.

• This thread is full of good ideas and clever people.

• @delta:

This thread is full of clever peoples.

What?… Even Remix?

• The game takes place in a fantasy world. One without religions. I would like to keep it that way, please.

• @Slaughtervomit:

The game takes place in a fantasy world. One without religions. I would like to keep it that way, please.

I’m sure they have religions, not just our religions. As all or most components of this game is taken from the real medieval era, just not put together like the real medieval era, like weapons, armour, architecture, etc. Why not a belief? Agathians do use a cross. What does that represent? It wouldn’t need to represent christianity, it could represent… three divine brothers and a child (thee top edges is the brothers, the bottom one is the child) and these brothers all represent different personalities and they all argue over the custody of the child who represents… people? So yeah, that differs from christianity, but in this alternate universe, Agatha ended up with the same kind of architecture and symbols as a christian nation.

• All I can say to this topic is that I want to be able to burn the Church on Stoneshill-Village.

if not during the objective where you actually burn down the village, then after when you push the ram to show those Agathian pigs that shite’s going down. :P

• @OMTHUR:

All I can say to this topic is that I want to be able to burn the Church on Stoneshill-Village.

if not during the objective where you actually burn down the village, then after when you push the ram to show those Agathian pigs that shite’s going down. :P

I’d prefer it if a new Team Objective map was released where the goal was for the Masons to actually raid a big church for riches to support their war against Agatha, and the Agathians will of course defend their church, riches, monks and the village that surrounds it.

• @Matti:

@delta:

This thread is full of clever peoples.

What?… Even Remix?

It keeps happening!!

Also that’s an awesome gif!

• Mod

@SavageBeatings:

@OMTHUR:

All I can say to this topic is that I want to be able to burn the Church on Stoneshill-Village.

I’d prefer it if a new Team Objective map was released where the goal was for the Masons to actually raid a big church for riches to support their war against Agatha, and the Agathians will of course defend their church, riches, monks and the village that surrounds it.

You mean like that one?

I want that one back so much!

• @Helgeran:

… stepping on the toes of catholic devouts.

Yeah, why not but it would need to be balanced by flicking the ears of Christians, giving Chinese burns to Muslims etc…

Looks like your connection to Torn Banner Forums was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.