EU Official servers state.

• I am unsure whether or not there is/was a topic discussing the state of these servers (scanned through several pages of search results, couldn’t find one), instead of reviving an old topic I decided to create a new one.

The lag issues in the European servers #08 TO, #02 TDM, #08 Classic etc etc are beyond reasonable… Lag spikes that last 1-2 seconds, time outs, out of sync have started to get to the point that the servers are no longer playable even with 30 base ping…

P.S. I think that the community suffers the most, due to simple fact that official servers are populated densest. Low ranks won’t continue playing when it is impossible to.

• Buy new computer. L2P. Pay for faster internet.

It’s totally your own fault. Game is perfect. Nobody lags except you.

• Correct if i’m wrong but i think the official servers are hosted by Multiplay. People need to stop supporting multiplay, horrendous lag and overpriced servers. One of the worst server providers out there

• @Peacerer:

Buy new computer. L2P. Pay for faster internet.

Intel extreme series processor, fiber internet also if you’re stupid enough to mix FPS lag with packet loss then please restrain from commenting and humiliating yourself. Not to mention the fact that when half of the server complains about lags, it is clearly only me who is lagging.

• @K7:

@Peacerer:

Intel extreme series processor, fiber internet also if you’re stupid enough to mix FPS lag with packet loss then please restrain from commenting and humiliating yourself. Not to mention the fact that when half of the server complains about lags, it is clearly only me who is lagging.

Can’t stop LOLing. :D :P

• @K7:

@Peacerer:

Obviously trolling

• Nah, that’s just tipical response from shills/die hard fans around here. ;)

• @Peacerer:

Nah, that’s just tipical response from shills/die hard fans around here. ;)

He’s mentioning SPECFIC servers, not going off on an “OMFG THIS GAEM IS BROK!!11” tirade, so that parody doesn’t really apply here…

Anyways yes I have noticed significant lag spikes and warping on the EU servers (where I always play unless I’m trolling Remixx or Kimi). Even if pings are fine etc, end up teleporting allover the place sometimes. Not all of them seem to be running all the time either, they seem to go down frequently.

• I do agree, multiplay server have been absolute crap the past few weeks. I’ve been told its due to an update but what update takes weeks to correct.

• Yeah… I assume you have also noticed that most of the time it is easier to play in US servers with 140 ping than in EU…

• @CRUSHED:

Correct if i’m wrong but i think the official servers are hosted by Multiplay. People need to stop supporting multiplay, horrendous lag and overpriced servers. One of the worst server providers out there

This, Sim Rai is so much better and cheaper.

• For better or worse, Multiplay is the official server host of Torn Banner. Let’s just say that they cut a really good deal with TB for that exclusivity so it probably won’t change any time soon.

• Regardless host Chivalry lags on any server. We already established why - shitty netcode.

On top of that no ping limit decision seems even more lame. But hey i know i know… you don’t want to restrict players. It’s great to play vs people over the ocean on official servers. Let everyone experience this awesome game. Even if that means playing against 300 ms pingolinos.

• @Peacerer:

Regardless host Chivalry lags on any server. We already established why - shitty netcode.

No.

• @ReMixx:

For better or worse, Multiplay is the official server host of Torn Banner. Let’s just say that they cut a really good deal with TB for that exclusivity so it probably won’t change any time soon.

Yeeaaah…. But aren’t TB studios & players entitled to receive a decent standard experience? I mean it would be silly to pay someone shit ton of money to host 30 servers while the servers would be hosted on pentium 4 and wifi from subway? (For those who don’t get it, the second sentence is sarcastic)

• Yeah, some of the official EU servers are messed up. I just came from one. Even though the ping is reasonable (under 100) there is significant lag every 20 isch seconds.

• @K7:

I am unsure whether or not there is/was a topic discussing the state of these servers (scanned through several pages of search results, couldn’t find one), instead of reviving an old topic I decided to create a new one.

The lag issues in the European servers #08 TO, #02 TDM, #08 Classic etc etc are beyond reasonable… Lag spikes that last 1-2 seconds, time outs, out of sync have started to get to the point that the servers are no longer playable even with 30 base ping…

P.S. I think that the community suffers the most, due to simple fact that official servers are populated densest. Low ranks won’t continue playing when it is impossible to.

I think you mean, you “skimmed” through several pages.