Lookdown Overhead

• @BandOfTheHawk:

p.s. this is a very old topic, search the forums, they already said they will correct it, by what means is uncertain at the moment, simply fixing animations would help

Let thread die

• @JCash:

does anyone aside from me have an issue with the sped up overhead lookdown mechanic?

Yes, me.

Plus few thousand players who already quit Chivalry exactly because of insta hits. Beside 5984924382 other bugs.

• I think it’s similiar to feints - it needs bigger window for people to actually react to it.

• I feel most of the problem with these is when people make their mouse sensitivity maximum and stare at the ground half the game… Weapons like billhook and bardiche hit too quickly… I actually like being able to accel/decel a slight amount, but some of the swings are too fast. I think 3rd person plays a part in some of the really ridiculous swing manipulation too…

• @JCash:

Possible solution 1) limit the degree someone can lean forward, so extreme lookdowns are impossible.

so no more ducking eh? scratch this one gents

• @clayton-bigsby:

@JCash:

Possible solution 1) limit the degree someone can lean forward, so extreme lookdowns are impossible.

so no more ducking eh? scratch this one gents

I dont think that is the better of my two suggestions, but it still possible to work with ducking while doing what i mentioned, just make ‘duck’, which crouches and makes your body look at the ground, a 1 button move, kind of like one button dodge on man at arms. Which would actually be really cool it would encourage people to do that.

• One of billion game breaking bugs

Will be attempted to fix after 3 years.
    And then it gets even worse

• @ragnarok:

One of billion game breaking bugs

Will be attempted to fix after 3 years.
    And then it gets even worse

Well think about it this way, if they dont fix they game they cant port it to consoles, and won’t be able to sell us shitty asian inspired DLC in a few months. The pay to win shop when they start selling weapons and annoying kiddie customization options similar to TF2 hats to bleed us out of money wont be able to happen.

Economically they can’t not do something about this bug. Their future ability to sell us poorly made products is at stake.

• let people look down just cut off the increased swing at the mid section so people dont have to stare down to get ahead. then fix the animation. its pretty easy to parry once you play against it a few times

p.s. this is a very old topic, search the forums, they already said they will correct it, by what means is uncertain at the moment, simply fixing animations would help