Slomo compilation video, yea or nay?

• This is my first time attempting anything outside of what I’m used to on my channel, so I need like some serious brutal criticism before I make the video go public so others can see it. So this goes for everyone. Remember, it has to make the game look good, think if you would recommend showing it to your friends to say, “look how awesome this game looks!” If not, nobody else except for us beta testers would have seen it, therefore I either delete it, or let it go public. No being nice, either its good, or its bad.

Yea or Nay?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NQ6XMsztlR4

My opinion: I have no idea what to honestly think of it. I’ve never attempted this like I said, and I would completely understand if people said it was terrible, or if it was good. I pieced it together the best I could with what footage I had. So its really up to you guys, I’m counting on you for an honest opinion. Devs can of course get in on this too, I don’t want to make a great game look like poo… because of terrible editing or anything, :P

• Ehhh, not a big believer in the “everything is cooler in slow motion” idea myself.

• So is that a, nay from you?

Trust me, this isn’t the first video I deleted from my channel because its not up to standard. I like nothing but quality.

• Developer

You gotta post that! Man its awesome :D. Makes the game look like a TON of fun imo. Post it!

• Nice try killing Tibbs at the end :)

• I have a lot of footage from the slow-mo battles the other day, just no time to edit it. :s

• You should mix it up with non slow mo parts or make only the awesome parts, like when you decapitate some one slow mo but its still nice how it is now so definetly a yea :D

• @Sophax:

You should mix it up with non slow mo parts or make only the awesome parts, like when you decapitate some one slow mo but its still nice how it is now so definetly a yea :D

I know what your implying, but the game itself was actually running in slow motion, I didn’t use editing to slow down the video or anything. This was a compilation of the previous night where our matches were actually running in slomo server side.