Bring it back

• The goddamn release version.
    This current build is a clusterfucked bugfest

• No please noooooo… then we wouldn’t have Citadel. Best map ever made.

• Pre CU1 halberds…. mmmmmmmm… Oh and using ballista would bug your arms! And siege weapons would display the wrong team of the user! And wrong player counts in the server browser! AND RELEASE NORSE SWORD!

• @ReMixx:

Pre CU1 halberds…. mmmmmmmm… Oh and using ballista would bug your arms! And siege weapons would display the wrong team of the user! And wrong player counts in the server browser! AND RELEASE NORSE SWORD!

Id rather have all of those at once and even more buggier rather than the bugged combat this game has now.

Content could come along actually, just the gameplay at release was stable

I also miss the weird knight 2/1h weapon stance glitch…

• @janii:

The goddamn release version.

I’ve got that version, how much $$ you willingly to give for it?

• @wildwulfy:

@janii:

The goddamn release version.

I’ve got that version, how much $$ you willingly to give for it?

50k$ and a sword of your choice

• BRING BACK THE HALBERD!

that is all……

• @ReMixx:

Pre CU1 halberds…. mmmmmmmm… Oh and using ballista would bug your arms! And siege weapons would display the wrong team of the user! And wrong player counts in the server browser! AND RELEASE NORSE SWORD!

Ballista still bugs the shit out of you and lets not talk about the server browser lol.
    I think the last patch and the 1.5 beta are in the right direction though.

That CU1 was a filthy mess.

• https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V1B9sHBbyhs

Release version does have it’s funnies though.

• @ReMixx:

AND RELEASE NORSE SWORD!

Boner.

• @ReMixx:

AND RELEASE NORSE SWORD!

How bad would release Norse Sword be now that you can’t combo stabs [you can two shot a vg with it, but that’s at the same speed as the warax which can also do that, and the overhead would be reduced]? Do you have the stats?

• @Reimus:

@ReMixx:

AND RELEASE NORSE SWORD!

How bad would release Norse Sword be now that you can’t combo stabs [you can two shot a vg with it, but that’s at the same speed as the warax which can also do that, and the overhead would be reduced]? Do you have the stats?

Reverting to release would bring back combo stabs too.

• @ReMixx:

@Reimus:

@ReMixx:

AND RELEASE NORSE SWORD!

Reverting to release would bring back combo stabs too.

There was combo stabs at release?! :o

• @akazi:

Or whatever he is complaining about. :P

• @ReMixx:

@akazi:

Or whatever he is complaining about. :P

Combo feinting for them rapid fire stabs, bro. Making vanguards cry all day every day.

• DEFEND THE FARM.

• @Lann094:

DEFEND THE FARM.

Never forget.

• @Hitom:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V1B9sHBbyhs

Release version does have it’s funnies though.

I shed tears. Wish my children would be able to play in that glorious time
    But I didnt see Knight no animation glitch stance glitch. That made me sad

• @Lann094:

DEFEND THE FARM.

ROFL!

I remember this hahahaha. On EVERY map I’d be there screaming DEFEND THE FAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARM! Along with the Commander.

• I would play this game a lot again if that happened. And to be more specific they should bring old combat mechanics back, current ones are broken. And for retards: no that does not mean that norse sword has to come back or that weapon stat balances need to change. Or that things that actually got fixed without breaking something else need to be undone. New maps can go though, unplayable fps killers.

The fighting was a lot smoother, now its just broken.

Looks like your connection to Torn Banner Forums was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.