Bring it back

• @ReMixx:

AND RELEASE NORSE SWORD!

How bad would release Norse Sword be now that you can’t combo stabs [you can two shot a vg with it, but that’s at the same speed as the warax which can also do that, and the overhead would be reduced]? Do you have the stats?

• @Reimus:

@ReMixx:

AND RELEASE NORSE SWORD!

How bad would release Norse Sword be now that you can’t combo stabs [you can two shot a vg with it, but that’s at the same speed as the warax which can also do that, and the overhead would be reduced]? Do you have the stats?

Reverting to release would bring back combo stabs too.

• @ReMixx:

@Reimus:

@ReMixx:

AND RELEASE NORSE SWORD!

Reverting to release would bring back combo stabs too.

There was combo stabs at release?! :o

• @akazi:

Or whatever he is complaining about. :P

• @ReMixx:

@akazi:

Or whatever he is complaining about. :P

Combo feinting for them rapid fire stabs, bro. Making vanguards cry all day every day.

• DEFEND THE FARM.

• @Lann094:

DEFEND THE FARM.

Never forget.

• @Hitom:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V1B9sHBbyhs

Release version does have it’s funnies though.

I shed tears. Wish my children would be able to play in that glorious time
    But I didnt see Knight no animation glitch stance glitch. That made me sad

• @Lann094:

DEFEND THE FARM.

ROFL!

I remember this hahahaha. On EVERY map I’d be there screaming DEFEND THE FAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARM! Along with the Commander.

• I would play this game a lot again if that happened. And to be more specific they should bring old combat mechanics back, current ones are broken. And for retards: no that does not mean that norse sword has to come back or that weapon stat balances need to change. Or that things that actually got fixed without breaking something else need to be undone. New maps can go though, unplayable fps killers.

The fighting was a lot smoother, now its just broken.

• Please god

I don’t think I could take another round of Shitadel on release

• @ReMixx:

Pre CU1 halberds…. mmmmmmmm… Oh and using ballista would bug your arms! And siege weapons would display the wrong team of the user! And wrong player counts in the server browser! AND RELEASE NORSE SWORD!

Speaking of ballistas, you couldn’t do this http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=139340322 in CU1.

@BobT36:

@Lann094:

DEFEND THE FARM.

ROFL!

I remember this hahahaha. On EVERY map I’d be there screaming DEFEND THE FAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARM! Along with the Commander.

Personally I miss “Come hither!” the most… :(

• agree with first post… this game become more worst evey update i want old chivalry :/

• I just want the old mechanics back. They worked. Fights were flawless and fluent.
    Sure, there were weapons like norse sword. And halberd? Well never had problems with halberd back then. But look at thise, only 1 or two REALLY unbalanced/broken things.
    But those could be fixed with the old mechanics (but i suppose the devs wouldnt be able to fix something without 3 more bugs to come)
    Maps/content (duel mode, tavern, etc) could be applied over of course
    The current build is BROKEN EVERYWHERE. Fights are nowhere as fluent as before.
    I remember the day patches hit. Suddenly things changed from one day to another, to the BAD end.

• @DokB:

Please god

Citadel is the best map. I would play it day and night. Cant wait someone create it for Quake. We love marathons and lava. :?

• I for one also want the old server browser back. Was bugged yeah, but the current is 100x more bugged
    Things just get MORE BUGGED. Each “fix” they do, brings more bugs instead of 1 fucking thing fixed.
    Come on, im tired of having a full list of the same server or to wait over 1h till I get new servers again.
    I for one have no hope left in those “devs” they call themselves

No wonder that playerbase is getting smaller each day due to patches which fucks things up

• L2P noob! I see no issues you described, neither any of my friends.

Also buy new computer.

• Lets see here… release version…

• Javelins lost mouse sensitivity every time you threw one, eventually you can’t turn at all
    • You had to melee kill with javelins to unlock new ones
    • Knights could let you hit them and then immediately swing and kill you, with no chance to retaliate
    • Norse sword could stab about two times every second
    • Stamina didn’t matter at all, you could regen while sprinting
    • Accidentally hitting right click twice = locked into two parries in a row
    • Server browser displayed every server as full, even when empty

Yeah… how about we don’t go back to release version.

• @DokB:

Please god

Citadel wasn’t even in the release version of the game…

• @BobT36:

@DokB:

Please god

Citadel wasn’t even in the release version of the game…

It’s also best map. Everybody loves it. Great design. I am sure it was thoroughly tested before it was released.