Anyone here plays the Smash Bros. series?

• I’m just curious if anyone one here plays these games. If so, how do you play it and who do you use and etc.? In play Brawl competitively and use Marth. Melee I play semi-competitively and use Roy and Captain Falcon. I’m average in Brawl and it will take some time for me to learn Melee’s mechanics.

So yeah, I’m obsessed with Smash lately. :P

• I was pretty big on the n64 version back in like 2006-2008ish. Yoshi all the way. Too bad there’s no internet multiplayer version of it on Steam :(

• I loved these games, never played Melee though since never had a gamecube.

On the original on the N64 I used to be great with Luigi. His ninja-backflip drop-kicks were awesome. His smash punches did tonnes of damage too. Pikachu used to be my secondary, nice and quick with powerful lightening.

In Brawl my main is Marth. Not sure about a secondary because Marth is just that good for me lol. Super quick, decent light/medium power slashes, with a powerful enough smash to finish them off.
    Has decent range and can combo and build up damage quite effectively. Also has the counter ability for when you’re getting pummelled.

• @BobT36:

I loved these games, never played Melee though since never had a gamecube.

On the original on the N64 I used to be great with Luigi. His ninja-backflip drop-kicks were awesome. His smash punches did tonnes of damage too. Pikachu used to be my secondary, nice and quick with powerful lightening.

In Brawl my main is Marth. Not sure about a secondary because Marth is just that good for me lol. Super quick, decent light/medium power slashes, with a powerful enough smash to finish them off.
    Has decent range and can combo and build up damage quite effectively. Also has the counter ability for when you’re getting pummelled.

Nice, another Marth main! :D He also the only one I use in Brawl as well. Very picky about him in Brawl. Though I like using Ike, Link, Toon Link, and some others I can’t think of just for lulz. :P

Haven’t play Smash 64 in years, but I love playing Link and Captain Falcon.

• I’ve played melee but not that extensively since I never owned a gamecube. I still play Brawl occasionally, usually as Diddy. Diddy’s my go-to guy in Mario Kart as well.

• I always mained my namesake. Otherwise I also play Peach an Ike.

• I still play it every other week or so with my little brother.
    Even moved some of my screen shots from it onto steam.

@ReMixx:

I was pretty big on the n64 version back in like 2006-2008ish. Yoshi all the way. Too bad there’s no internet multiplayer version of it on Steam :(

I still own my n64 :D best system I ever played, like a few others here, I was practically raised on that thing (Super Mario 64 to be exact)

• I played a bit of melee and brawl. Never amazing at either imo I was decent a pikachu in brawl haha.

• i still play melee on weekends with friends, i also like brawl.

• @King:

I still own my n64 :D best system I ever played, like a few others here, I was practically raised on that thing (Super Mario 64 to be exact)

Castlevania 64 for me. Lots of great games to be played on the N64.

• I’ve played it before. It was a button mashing sesh for me. :P

• I still own all three.

I haven’t played Brawl as much as I have played Melee and 64 versions. I played the 64 version so much and I still do. My friends and I make bets and will sit for hours and play. My character that I use is Kirby. for N64. Never really got too competitive for the other ones to really choose a character.

• I also used Kirby in the 64 version. I was really disappointed with how neutered he was in Melee and Brawl.

• NESS NESS NESS NESS NESS NESS NESS NESS NESS…. YOU CANNOT GRASP THE TRUE FORM OF GIYGAS ATTACK!

Seriously, Giygas should be in the SSB games somewhere…

[image:2494by7e]http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/thumb/c/c9/Giygas.png/250px-Giygas.png[/image:2494by7e]

• I played a bit of melee and brawl. Never amazing at either imo I was decent a pikachu in brawl haha.

Melee and brawl I much enjoyed,
    dealing with Kirby in the 64 version is very interesting,