Wtf!? I thought this was 2013!?

• And Chivalry is the only game that is even worth spending time on? This is fucking bullshit. A indie deathmatch game at 17€ shouldn’t provide me with hundreds of more hours of fun gameplay then a triple A FPS made by money hugging company #34… Something is OP here, nerf Torn Banner Studios…

• It’s not that funny where there’s no melee when you can’t abuse much and need to actually aim to make kills. ;)

• @Peacerer:

It’s not that funny where there’s no melee when you can’t abuse much and need to actually aim to make kills. ;)

Wow… all you do is whine… why are you here? You obviously hate this game and suck at it, since you state it every post you make.

• Just play a while (+100hrs), you might want to take back a few things… But to each his own… or so…

• Looks like your statement has only effect on you

• i’ve only got 207 hours played time. not stopping yet though.

• I never play games for too long. At 161 hours it is my second most houred game I have. After empire total war.

• @Hitom:

nerf Torn Banner Studios…

:D Just goes to show that a good idea with an even better team…no matter how big, can release gaming gold.
    it has nothing to do with how much money was poured into the product! (that does help with graphics and such though)

• @King:

@Hitom:

nerf Torn Banner Studios…

:D Just goes to show that a good idea with an even better team…no matter how big, can release gaming gold.
    it has nothing to do with how much money was poured into the product! (that does help with graphics and such though)

It has everything to do with how much money is poured into the product, actually.

• @lemonater47:

I never play games for too long. At 161 hours it is my second most houred game I have. After empire total war.

O.o Dang. 161 hours is your 2nd most played game? Oh man…I feel like an addict now. :( I have 1500+ hours in LoL, 1000+ hours in SC:BW and like 800+ hours in Warrock. oooo…

• @b3h47pte:

@lemonater47:

I never play games for too long. At 161 hours it is my second most houred game I have. After empire total war.

O.o Dang. 161 hours is your 2nd most played game? Oh man…I feel like an addict now. :( I have 1500+ hours in LoL, 1000+ hours in SC:BW and like 800+ hours in Warrock. oooo…

Is that why there are so many bugs in Chiv? You were playing games instead of working 24/7???

:berz:

• @b3h47pte:

@lemonater47:

I’ve had empire total war for 3 years. And that was around 180 hours.

I’ve had chivalry since release so its pretty much my fastest houred up game.

Don’t have much time to play games. Uni mostly.

And me and my freinds accedently started up a paintball team and got ourselves into a few tournaments. Originally just to get into a paintball place 50% cheaper. Then there was an open weapon tournament at that place an we drifted to go for it for Lols and got to the semi finals. Since then we have been in several tournaments and we each own two markers. Our competition marker and custom marker. Though we haven’t done that well. We did get a sponsorship though. Even though we are not Professional. Its only a local sponser mind you. Paid for our markers.

• For me, it’s around ~320 hours.

I’ve never spent so much time on a game that is just in the beta stage, really !
    The amount of bugs and general crap is really surprising.

@Hitom:

@Peacerer:

It’s not that funny where there’s no melee when you can’t abuse much and need to actually aim to make kills. ;)

Wow… all you do is whine… why are you here? You obviously hate this game and suck at it, since you state it every post you make.

Truth hurts, doesn’t it ?

• Someone please point out all these new game breaking bugs that has entered the game… Seriously, I keep hearing about em’ all the fucking time, but I’ve never really come across one… It’s like a shemale…

• @Hitom:

Someone please point out all these new game breaking bugs that has entered the game… Seriously, I keep hearing about em’ all the fucking time, but I’ve never really come across one… It’s like a shemale…

Get out more?

• @gregcau:

@Hitom:

Someone please point out all these new game breaking bugs that has entered the game… Seriously, I keep hearing about em’ all the fucking time, but I’ve never really come across one… It’s like a shemale…

Get out more?

How is that a game breaking bug…

• @Hitom:

@gregcau:

@Hitom:

Get out more?

No I meant the shemale lol

• @gregcau:

@Hitom:

Nonesense, they don’t exist, they are like unicorns!

• @gregcau:

No pictures please… :P

• This thread is going places.