3rd person view projectiles not centered

• so the only thing i hate about third person is that i play with my character of to the left and when using projectiles they go to the left of the crosshair. I have z bound to change perspective so when im an archer i can switch quickly but i would rather always play in third person. so i was wondering is there anyway to fix this or are they going to fix it in a future patch?

• change your view to right behind you… not from one side (thats pretty bullshit)

• Turn your crosshair off and learn to throw them. I have very little trouble hitting things from third person perspective except when my crosshair is on.

Also lol@ you playing third person archer. Might as well be afk, free foods.

• Moved to bug reports.

This already has been reported though.

• @JCash:

Turn your crosshair off and learn to throw them. I have very little trouble hitting things from third person perspective except when my crosshair is on.

Also lol@ you playing third person archer. Might as well be afk, free foods.

ha well actually im really good with archer in third person, i actually got accused of using an aimbot twice and i was using third person. im almost always like top 5 of the team wether i use third or first person.