Explain this…

• eF8iwebh5eg

• Thanks for explaining!

• Feint and alt attack animations come from the wrong side. Looks like stab and alt slash is the same.

Alt attacks need to be removed until they fix them.

Unfortunately TBS has never admitted they were broken and so we don`t know if they are getting fixed.

• Problem with alt-swings and feints, not parry or block registration.

• @NabsterHax:

Problem with alt-swings and feints, not parry or block registration.

It’s more like alt attacks in general and feints are not needed.

• Oh wow, is this widespread? And here I thought when I used an alt swing to circumvent a shield, it was due to precise aiming that I would hit, rather than it appearing as if it’s coming on the other side in my opponent’s view.

• 1 Bug of several thousands

• It’s good that the VK clan posts these exploits and imbalances on the forums for the devs to see. But what is disappointing is the fact that despite posting these bugs here in the hopes the developers will see them and fix them, you still use these exploits and bugs in-game and even in clan fights. Every single player in you clan uses broken, exploited bugged weapons and tactics to win. You use weapons like the bearded axe which is broken beyond all fuck in terms of it’s speed. As if that wasn’t enough, you also use the bardiche and exploit it worse than any other clan.
    Honestly, when the devs finally fix this broken game it really will be interesting to see how your clan plays without all of the bugs and exploits that they rely on to win in order to compensate for their lack of skill and tactics.
    Nevertheless, at least somebody posts the bugs for the devs to see. Now we wait 3 months for them to fix it :)

• I am sure it is not exclusive to the VK clan.

• I am sure it is not exclusive to the VK clan.

I’ll say more - some people aren’t probably even aware of the problem existing in the first place.

• @Harbinger:

It’s good that the VK clan posts these exploits and imbalances on the forums for the devs to see. But what is disappointing is the fact that despite posting these bugs here in the hopes the developers will see them and fix them, you still use these exploits and bugs in-game and even in clan fights. Every single player in you clan uses broken, exploited bugged weapons and tactics to win. You use weapons like the bearded axe which is broken beyond all fuck in terms of it’s speed. As if that wasn’t enough, you also use the bardiche and exploit it worse than any other clan.
    Honestly, when the devs finally fix this broken game it really will be interesting to see how your clan plays without all of the bugs and exploits that they rely on to win in order to compensate for their lack of skill and tactics.
    Nevertheless, at least somebody posts the bugs for the devs to see. Now we wait 3 months for them to fix it :)

I don’t recall a bearded axe or bardiche player in our Clan.

• With all these bugs you’d expect maybe more frequent patches…

• @Harbinger:

It’s good that the VK clan posts these exploits and imbalances on the forums for the devs to see. But what is disappointing is the fact that despite posting these bugs here in the hopes the developers will see them and fix them, you still use these exploits and bugs in-game and even in clan fights. Every single player in you clan uses broken, exploited bugged weapons and tactics to win. You use weapons like the bearded axe which is broken beyond all fuck in terms of it’s speed. As if that wasn’t enough, you also use the bardiche and exploit it worse than any other clan.

Firstly we never use breaded axe in clan war, i don’t know where you saw that… Then everyone using alternate attacks makes a lot of exploits even if he doesn’t want to. Personally if i’m interested to find new exploits it’s to know when i win with exploits or not. Many peoples are using exploits even without understanding really how they work. Most of the time it’s an excuse to continue to use them because “it’s just random”. When you really know how an exploit works you have to make a choice : you continue to use it because everybody is using it or you stop it because the way you use the exploit is too overpowered now you know how it works.
    To be honest i don’t think i will stop using alternate attacks in clan wars even if i know all the bugs that it brings because people don’t really care (for example they don’t ban alternate attacks from tournaments) and will continue to use them.

• @TV’s:

With all these bugs you’d expect maybe more frequent patches…

Alt attacks are getting fixed in the Beta patch.