Want To Buy: Close team choice menu.

• As it says in the title, isn’t it about time to finally implement a magical button; that would allow you to finally close the annoying interface; without having to reselect your gear or being forced to join the opposing team?

• N?

I think*

• I was about to lock this for already being a part of the 1.5 beta patch notes, but it seems that the notes only list the Return button returning to the weapon loadout screen. It makes no mention of class selection. Therefore this thread makes a good point.

-Fixed the missing return button from weapon select.
    ```[viewtopic.php?f=2&t=12343](http://www.chivalrythegame.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=12343)

• @Mike_Effing_Jones:

N?

I think*

Funny… Clicking N essentially freezes the “class” choice for me. As in I get the interface to choose class and I can nor pick it or close it.

@ReMixx:

I was about to lock this for already being a part of the 1.5 beta patch notes, but it seems that the notes only list the Return button returning to the weapon loadout screen. It makes no mention of class selection. Therefore this thread makes a good point.

-Fixed the missing return button from weapon select.
    ```[viewtopic.php?f=2&t=12343](http://www.chivalrythegame.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=12343)

Well technically there is a button to close the menu but it does a disappearance act if you change your mind and try to close the interface from team menu… :/

• @ReMixx:

I was about to lock this

Kimi?

• @gregcau:

@ReMixx:

I was about to lock this

Kimi?

She has him well trained. ;)

And I’ve always grumped about this too, as well as the ESC button should outright close either of these windows, whichever is up. Standard usability stuff.

• @BobT36:

@gregcau:

@ReMixx:

I was about to lock this

Kimi?

She has him well trained. ;)

Points to Bob!'s sig.

There’s a little bit of KimKims in all of us. ;)

• This is fixed in 1.5.

The return button was disappearing once you got to weapon select and didn’t reappear again. That note is a little ambiguous, sorry.

• Preset “class/loadout” would also be great. Especially for those who don’t change classes often. Would spare us 4 clicks. :)

• @Peacerer:

Preset “class/loadout” would also be great. Especially for those who don’t change classes often. Would spare us 4 clicks. :)

Some dude wrote a script for this sort of thing: viewtopic.php?f=5&t=10934

No idea how well it works but, give it a try and give him some feedback if you like it. :)