More Progression

• Hi!

Am I the only one who thinks this game should have more progression/non-combat content?

Currently this game isn’t at all fleshed out. It feels a bit empty. You start the game, check a very plain and dull list for servers, you join and hop in to a battle.

I’m aware that I’m not suggesting anything concrete, just pointing out something that isn’t there. But EXAMPLES of things that could make a more fleshed out game:
    -Currency (expanded with missions, store, awards, achievements etc).
    -More visual customization.
    -Moar stuff.

What do you guys think?

• It sometimes has more customization than Counter Strike (veteran helmets).

Edit:
    [image:1isrc551]http://i47.tinypic.com/6g8wue.png[/image:1isrc551]

• @ReMixx:

It has more customization than Counter Strike (veteran helmets).

If the helmets worked.

• @gregcau:

@ReMixx:

If the helmets worked.

Fixed my previous post.

• @ReMixx:

@gregcau:

@ReMixx:

If the helmets worked.

Fixed my previous post.

haha funny, I don’t even find they work on official servers.

kind of useless anyway, too easy to achieve. If we had helmets for real achievements (like a 10+:1 kd on duel with more than 1000 kills) then seeing someone with that helmet would strike fear into the heart of their enemies.

• @bagetti:

Something like this, perhaps?

• @bagetti:

Hi!

Am I the only one who thinks this game should have more progression/non-combat content?

Currently this game isn’t at all fleshed out. It feels a bit empty. You start the game, check a very plain and dull list for servers, you join and hop in to a battle.

I’m aware that I’m not suggesting anything concrete, just pointing out something that isn’t there. But EXAMPLES of things that could make a more fleshed out game:
    -Currency (expanded with missions, store, awards, achievements etc).
    -Moar stuff.

What do you guys think?

Back to your original question. Yes I agree. I think there is a large MMORPG community that are PvPers only and the combat here beats any MMO combat. Maybe Chivalry: Medieval Warfare 2 which is the Mount and Blade killer. There must be a compromise for something that is not a generic MMO but provides progression, a wider world - even if you have to restrict the number of people in a location due to engine limitations.