Realistic injuries

• Lately ive been thinking in a mod or game mode that when you get hit besides reduction of health you also get injured. for example: if you get hit in the leg you wont be able to sprint duck or jump also if you get hit in the head the camera gets shaky as you start to see less same can be applied when you get hit in the arms your attacks gets slower and do less damage. The injury can also be a matter of chance like a critical hit. in my opinion it could make the game more strategic and at the same time very dificult.

i know my english is not very good but i hope you get what i mean. Im from Argentina btw

• Hm…… maybe… but only maybe.

Will regenerating health make your wounds go away? If so, adding this might lead to more passive gameplay since more players will hide after every fight to try and regain all their health.

• @bagetti:

Hm…… maybe… but only maybe.

Will regenerating health make your wounds go away? If so, adding this might lead to more passive gameplay since more players will hide after every fight to try and regain all their health.

you could have a immediate wound effect and later on a permanent wound which for example after you heal you will be able to sprint but slower. i think it would be interesting in duels or lts.