Chivalry players.

• The game play of Chivalry is pretty good. However, there are MANY fault with this game. For most players rather than just playing the game properly it is a race to find the best exploit to use against others and abuse it, this started off with staring at the ground to get instant overheads(which still can get done). The worst of Chivalry are the players… Most of them just abuse the shit out of the vote kick option and the rest just press yes because they are retarded and can’t think for themselves. I saw them repeatedly kick this one player in an FFA just because he declined to team up in a FFA. Any time he would come into the server they would kick him. Most would press yes resulting in a kick. I felt bad for the person. Some players just start and kick the newer players (kick like an actual kick) and the newer players kick back, which results in the one who kicks first to try to vote kick since he has 100% team damage. The community for this game is pathetic. It is worse than COD.

• I know nothing of the CoD community.

• i’d agree to some extent, i dunno of its a reflection of how the game is designed but most players, once they have found a way to exploit the system, just rinse n repeat to rack up kills. I blame the unlock system for that to some degree. Personally, I play to have fun, I try different moves so It feels as if Im in some semblance of medieval combat. To others its just fps and about uber-pwning no matter what.

• Kids today generally suck. I blame the parents. Chivalry just creates more rage for impatient players who can’t use their FPS skills.

• Chivalry has some truly chivalrous players, I think we see the best of them here on these forums :)

I loved seeing duel mode before it was duel mode when players would honorably challenge each other to 1 v1 fights, seeing that made me very happy.

• This is what i do when i decide to play Chivalry, which is now not as often as i used to.

-If i enter any ffa server, be it duel or not, i just shut up and play, no matter whats said in the chat box, even if its directed towards me, specially if its some taunting. The only time i speak is when i fight someone really good and we have a long honorable fight.
    -If players decide to kick you for some reason and you see it is inevitable that you will get kicked, i just leave the server and find another one, and think nothing more of it, other than the fact that it is a part of this game, that you occasionally get kicked for annihilating a server, even if you didnt even say a word in the chat, and played by the server rules.

Its just gotten to the point where i simply don´t care anymore, its also gotten to the point where i have searched for a new “main” game, where this is just a game i don´t play regularly anymore.

• @danezcou3:

-If i enter any ffa server, be it duel or not, i just shut up and play, no matter whats said in the chat box, even if its directed towards me, specially if its some taunting. The only time i speak is when i fight someone really good and we have a long honorable fight.

Same here, in fact I tend to just turn the chat off unless I’m patrolling

• COD used to be great on competitive level on lans. Sure not like Quake or CS but nonetheless good.

• @Peacerer:

COD used to be great on competitive level on lans. Sure not like Quake or CS but nonetheless good.

Absolutely, I have had many a good time with my friends and or team mates in many of the CoD games.
    Like Chivalry, it REALLY makes a difference what servers you go into.

As for playing on a console…well… That is best done with friends and mute…lots of mute-ing