More Gore!

• I would love to see even more gore and brutality in this game, my ideas:

1. More spots where you can cut off limbs, so hands, feets, whole arms, forearms, whole legs at the hips and lower legs can be cut off.

2. Tore a whole body in half with a big sword and a horizontal slash to the torso.

3. Don’t always die immediately when your health is on 0. Maybe if the “killing” attack hit the arm, your arm is cut off (or hand) but you can still run around for some seconds until you die from bloodloss. Of course you can’t do any damage anymore (no attacks, no kicks, no use of ballistas, no positive effect on pushing a cart or any other objective). The enemy can give you the finishing strike or leave you to die in peace. I have this idea from the game Rune, where you could slash off the enemys arm, pick the arm up and use it as weapon to kill the defenseless enemy, great! :D

4. More losing of armor throughout fighting. Right now you sometimes lose your helmet when it gets hit, I really like that and I think it should be expanded to other parts of the armor.

PS: English is not my first language, so I apologize for any weird sentences ;)

• Only 5 TO maps does get boring, you are wrong. Other then that, I approve. Would love to be able to mace someones face or back of their head and see their eyeballs fly out.

• In addition to point 3:
    Your personal messages menu could change for the time you are in that “undead” state, so you would have something like the following options.

1. Suicide
    2. Plead for mercy
    3. Scream in agony
    4. Insult

• @fvonb:

In addition to point 3:
    Your personal messages menu could change for the time you are in that “undead” state, so you would have something like the following options.

1. Suicide
    2. Plead for mercy
    3. Scream in agony
    4. Insult

Lol.
    Like spitting the enemy with what will mostly be blood and yelling "What are you waiting for Agatha scum? " :D

• Yup; I’m still wanting more gore and I’m still questioning my sanity.

• Splitting someone in half with one hit won’t be realistic, so I disprove of that specific gore idea. Unless of course, you want to spend time vertically slashing corpses… might take a few swings… but it could do the trick. you’re not fucking superman, is the point.

• @MetalDevil19:

Splitting someone in half with one hit won’t be realistic, so I disprove of that specific gore idea. Unless of course, you want to spend time vertically slashing corpses… might take a few swings… but it could do the trick. you’re not fucking superman, is the point.

Not more unrealistic than exploding their head.

This game is about style, not realism.

• @Helgeran:

@MetalDevil19:

Splitting someone in half with one hit won’t be realistic, so I disprove of that specific gore idea. Unless of course, you want to spend time vertically slashing corpses… might take a few swings… but it could do the trick. you’re not fucking superman, is the point.

Not more unrealistic than exploding their head.

This game is about style, not realism.

It would be fun for a Zwei overhead to split an archer in 2, vertically :P

• I’ve posted it a million times and I’m posting it again!

EymKZBG0-bc

• Do you know the Game Blade, The edge of darknes?

this image shows the quantity of spots being able to be cutted:

http://media.moddb.com/images/articles/ … 013kq4.jpg

This game have a multiplayer mode, real hits like chivalry, and it is a 2009 game, with real lighting/shadowing and fight.

I recomend it!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WYS5qeMMglw

See the video. You will download the game!

• Do you know the Game Blade, The edge of darknes?

this image shows the quantity of spots being able to be cutted (4 in each arm and 3 each leg):

http://media.moddb.com/images
    /articles/1/25/24537/auto/blade3d013kq4.jpg

This game have a multiplayer mode, real hits like chivalry, and it is a 2009 game, with real lighting/shadowing and fight.

I recomend it!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WYS5qeMMglw

See the video. You will download the game!

• In my opinion decapitations should be more messy. :|