Next game idea: Gladiator based (Customizable armor etc)

• Gladiators have always been awesome and with the recent success of the STARZ Spartacus series, now would be a good time to announce development. Tactically it would be interesting: Gladiators had their own classes and specialties.

Murmillos were standard sword and shield power-houses. Retiarius were ranged fighters with spear and net (Net would be interesting game feature) and the Dimachaerus who would wield two swords and were known for their speed to name a few.

Individuality i.e: customization would make more sense with gladiators than medieval knights as gladiators were multi-racial and experienced ones would have personalised armour pieces.

Games could feature a large variety of scenarios from 1 on 1 to 3 on 1 to beast battles where players fight A.I animals, or large scale team deathmaches. Rebellion warfare could also be a game them. Rebels versus soldiers in large scale maps.

I see a lot of potential for a gladiatorial theme to your next game. Please agree with me =)

• @Bringer:

I see a lot of potential for a gladiatorial theme to your next game. Please agree with me =)

I don’t know if we’ll ever see a Chivalry 2. And if we do, it’s gonna be a looong time.