Game is broken, devs won't help, I want my money back

• Sooooo the devs won’t/cant even come up with fixes that work for their COMPLETELY broken game, I’ve fixed a couple issues just to run into more. This is ridiculous, and I’ve just given up entirely on ever being able to play. If they patch it it will probably just fuck us all over again, this game and this team are a joke. Now, is there a way to get a refund from steam or am I just out $25 I blew on a game that doesn’t fucking work?

• lol at spoilt kiddie who is just bad.

Go cry to mommy.

• Your Macbook Pro doesn’t include a dedicated video card.
    Your computer doesn’t meet the minimum specs of the game.
    On top of that, you’re trying to run the game through Parallels. But it’s the developers’ fault you didn’t believe the minimum specs?

Game works just fine. Best money I ever spent. Thanks for the post.

• Game works just fine, just requires a new patch to fix a few bugs, and improve performance.

• @Aspergeri:

Game works just fine, just requires a new patch to fix a few bugs, and improve performance.

Just fine and dandy.

kFzViYkZAz4

• Only Valve can provide refunds for purchases made through Steam.

• @BillDoor:

Your Macbook Pro doesn’t include a dedicated video card.
    Your computer doesn’t meet the minimum specs of the game.
    On top of that, you’re trying to run the game through Parallels. But it’s the developers’ fault you didn’t believe the minimum specs?

Game works just fine. Best money I ever spent. Thanks for the post.

I’ve since logged in to my steam account on a few friend’s gaming PC’s, and two of them encountered the same launch problem, one of them was able to enter a game and then lagged so badly that I had to quit the program, or character models would disappear. I’ve run multiple other steam games through parallels and none of them have had problems. I do in fact have a dedicated video card in my macbook, they are only integrated in the 13" model and I have the 15". Even if I did have a picture perfect pc to run this on I doubt it would work, just looking at the forums you can tell the state of this game. But thank you Remixx, I’ll get right on that.

• Mac users

• The game does not support mac presently. Remixx answered the topic title already.