The War Axe Face Hug

• When someone face hugs me with a war axe, I have to look 90 degrees to my right in order to parry it. Is it like this for anyone else? The worst part about it is that I use 120 fov and when I turn to parry it, I can’t even see my opponents player model.

• @LazyBoy:

When someone face hugs me with a war axe, I have to look 90 degrees to my right in order to parry it. Is it like this for anyone else? The worst part about it is that I use 120 fov and when I turn to parry it, I can’t even see my opponents player model.

Been like that forever and not weapon specific.

• okay here’s how we fix it, make all weapons two feet longer, so it’s no longer required to facehug to get hits
    there
    all better

• @BB:

okay here’s how we fix it, make all weapons two feet longer, so it’s no longer required to facehug to get hits
    there
    all better

Yes, thanks for the sarcasm. :)

• Vanguard with war axe is my new Fav class/weapon setup :D

Fienting with it is required though because it’s so much slower than the hachet, on the plus side no one ever expects a poke from a axe :p

• @Sir_Henric:

Vanguard with war axe is my new Fav class/weapon setup :D

Fienting with it is required though because it’s so much slower than the hachet, on the plus side no one ever expects a poke from a axe :p

Feinting is never required but it especially isn’t necessary when you use one handers and alt swings.

• @Dr.Nick:

@Sir_Henric:

Feinting is never required but it especially isn’t necessary when you use one handers and alt swings.

it’s required for a lot of weapons and situations

• Canceling attacks is necessary for some situations but offensive feints really aren’t. Feinting is certainly not required for any of the weapons, not even the slower ones. If feinting were implemented perfectly so that none of us complained about it it still wouldn’t be necessary for the game and weapons, it would just add depth and complexity.

• wow Nick way to derail the thread

why don’t you just make another thread asking to remove feints, featuring a video of you not using feints
    and then you can make a thread about getting rid of parries, featuring a video of you not using parries
    and then sprinting
    and then the y-axis on your mouse

• @Dr.Nick:

@Sir_Henric:

Don’t worry I never use more than 1 feint before attacking, I have been steering clear of using alt swings though untill they are fixed (I know from it happening to me how frustrating it is when a axe user “use” the alt swing bug on me)

• @BB:

wow Nick way to derail the thread

why don’t you just make another thread asking to remove feints, featuring a video of you not using feints
    and then you can make a thread about getting rid of parries, featuring a video of you not using parries
    and then sprinting

But if you make vids removing feints you might get promoted to a Moderator so you can force your opinion on everyone, over and over again.

• @BB:

wow Nick way to derail the thread

and then sprinting

That’s some stand up logic you’ve got there.

• Let’s be honest though, the y-axis is pretty OP.

• @gregcau:

@LazyBoy:

When someone face hugs me with a war axe, I have to look 90 degrees to my right in order to parry it. Is it like this for anyone else? The worst part about it is that I use 120 fov and when I turn to parry it, I can’t even see my opponents player model.

Been like that forever and not weapon specific.

Everything changed when the fire nation (patches) attacked