Chivalry keep crashing my pc randomly

• Hi

Chivalry keep crashing randomly my pc, first shuting down my CG (black screen , my monitor say “No connection”)but i can still hear the game or vocal’s chat and few seconds after, total freeze.

I can play BF3, Crysis 3 in FULL without any crash or lag

Thanks you

• Driver Date/Size: 12/19/2012 22:08:04, 1151488 bytes

You video card driver is a bit old there. Try installing the latest WHQL Catalyst driver from AMD’s website.

• @ReMixx:

Driver Date/Size: 12/19/2012 22:08:04, 1151488 bytes

You video card driver is a bit old there. Try installing the latest WHQL Catalyst driver from AMD’s website.

But http://support.amd.com/us/gpudownload/windows/Pages/radeonaiw_vista64.aspx

Last driver is 12/19/2012 :(

• Herpderp. Try the beta then?

• don’t change anything :’(

• Do you have this problem with other unreal engine 3 games?

• Attach your Launch.log if it exists.

Launch.log is found here: Documents\My Games\Chivalry Medieval Warfare\UDKGame\Logs

• Hi, I often have a similar problem too. I get it most often in Chivalry and other Unreal Engine games. But I also get it in Left 4 Dead and rarely other games too.

Most often I get the infamous ATI Grey Screen Of Death (though the colour usually varies), but basically the display crashes and I have enough time to hear my head get lopped off and sigh “crashed again” to the guys on teamspeak before the sound goes too.

Unfortunately after searching the web for a long time, I have not found a working solution that sticks. Even worse, the crashes happen completely randomly. Sometimes I will go through phases where Chivalry will crash over and over while other games work fine, and then a day or two later, with no changes to the PC it starts working normally again, and other games will possibly break. It’s very frustrating, especially as there is no error logs to be found anywhere.

Basically, if you find out what the problem is, please let me know.

Looks like your connection to Torn Banner Forums was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.