What was your most satisfying victory?

• What has been your finest moment in the game so far?

For me it was probably when me and a friend of mine pushed the bomb cart pretty much from the little house on the mason side of the battlegrounds map all the way up to the gate, basically by ourselves. I mean seriously, we were the only two people on the cart, and we moved it to the gate in one smooth push. We were attacked on several occasions by groups of about 6-7 enemies and we somehow killed them all without dying ourselves. I have no idea how. We were just in the zone. We actually high fived the next day when we saw eachother at our university because we were still so stoked!

Probably that, or the time I killed three good, full health opponents on the bridge of trebuchet 4 (3 nowadays, I think?). I decapitated two, and kicked one off the bridge. I just stood there for about a minute just wondering how I had managed to survive getting attacked by an MAA, a knight and a super annoying, bardiche-comboing vanguard.

So lets here your tales of glory!

• Soloing 3 vanguards at full hp with a claymore.
    Soloing a knight and a vanguard.

Two fights I remember better then most. They both lasted for like 3min. Soooo much dodging and skill blocking.

• Numerous LTS games where I end up last and win 1v2+

Once I was an archer and I was physically trapped against a wall by a MAA and a knight. I had my shortsword out and waited half a beat before they both started their attacks and managed to hit them both by dragging a stab, this killed the MAA and a couple of followup stabs ended the knight.

Another was on hillside. I was a knight inside the tunnels and four enemies came from all directions. I did have a teammate with me but I knew he was a very weak player so I killed an opponent by stabbing through my teammate (he died shortly after) but I’m sure if I hadn’t I wouldn’t have been able to win the following battle.

• @Helgeran:

Another was on hillside. I was a knight inside the tunnels and four enemies came from all directions. I did have a teammate with me but I knew he was a very weak player so I killed an opponent by stabbing through my teammate (he died shortly after) but I’m sure if I hadn’t I wouldn’t have been able to win the following battle.

Haha! Remindes me of this TO game I played where an opposing top scoring knight was getting tired of losing to me 1vs1, he kicks an archer on his team, into my face when I’m about to strike at him, then starts slashing away at both the archer and me, I never laughed so hard xD

• One adrenaline filled moment was playing archer with javelins on LTS and about 3 of us being charged at through the woods by about 6 masons… i threw a jav straight into a running vanguards face head on! Felt beautiful!

Felt like a bawss.

And of course killing sprees, cutting enemies down when outnumbered :D

• Battlegrounds TO, 30 seconds left in the game, the bomb cart was almost at the gate but surrounded by masons and the game looked over for agatha. When the team made one final charge for the cart the masons didn’t notice me slipping past the fight and dashing to the cart. They killed all the argathians who charged for the cart and thought they had it when i got on the mic and yelled “Allahu Akbar” and kaboom!

• This one time, i was the only player left carrying the cart full of infected corpses to that gate, and there were like 8 enemy players after me trying to kill me, and i jumped on top of the cart and blocked them from all directions, luckily there were few archers trying to kill me, and i was at the gate when they were all trying to get on top of the cart to kill the shit out of me, and i managed to somehow get to a point where i was practically in the air like bouncing at light speed, and they just couldnt reach me no matter how hard they tried, and then the gate broke and the cart fell into the water, man that was satisfying. :D

• Randomly shooting an arrow up into the air as I spawn and getting a headshot kill on an enemy from across the map was awesome… but by far my most satisfying victory was winning a 1v10 in LTS as the last man left on my team. First like 5 vanguards and knights all charged me, I managed to duck and dodge my way out of the massive lmb fest and they mostly tked eachother off with wild swings and then I finished off the survivors, who were left with really low hp from allied swings. Then I had to bob and weave for like 15 seconds straight to charge 2 archers without getting hit, I took them out after closing the distance(neither of them seemed to know what a secondary was) Finally, the last 3 people were actually honorable, and competent at the game. I dueled one, won, then fist fought the other two in succession and won. Even though most of them were complete noobs, I can still truthfully say that I have won a 1v10 before. It was a glorious day.

• Once on an LTS, all my team was dead except for me and this other guy, and we were both man at arms, and the other team had around 8 guys left. They all charged us, and he died when there were around 4 left, so I killed around 6 guys all at once.

• I was in 1v6 at the end of an LTS match, with my Vanguard billhook (pre-buff, mind-you). Danced around and took out 5 of them as they were swinging at me, then got hit by a fluke headshot from their archer that was watching the fight.

And from that point onward, I dedicated my life to slaughtering every archer I ever met.

• The best feeling ever is when you’re the only one that knows how to play on your team and you’re winning for them. Or when you’re last alive on LTS facing a good amount of opponents… AND THEN KILLING THEM ALL. :D

• It was an LTS map on stoneshill village. In the first round i killed 4 enemies and we still lost, so i asked the team in chat “How well do i have to play for us to win this” and someone responded “like a god”, so killed one person on my way from blue spawn to center hill, i was the last one left with 7 enemies, so through a combination of falsely reporting my position, good running, and ambushing, i was able to take them all out before the round ended.

• Alright so I just had a very satisfying round although we ultimately lost.

Playing with halberd on darkforest (and I usually never play vanguard), defending the tree bridge and by myself killing 4 other vanguards by starting up a stab at one but dragging it into another one. Then I advance out on the bridge to fight another guy, trade a hit but his blow pushes me off the bridge into the stream. I hear him use the in-game laugh but shortly after he falls into the stream himself and dies (I get the credit). I’m still alive though and get swept by the stream and somehow bounce on a rock or something and get catapulted back up on land. Then I go back to the bridge and kill 4 more guys.

• @Helgeran:

Alright so I just had a very satisfying round although we ultimately lost.

Playing with halberd on darkforest (and I usually never play vanguard), defending the tree bridge and by myself killing 4 other vanguards by starting up a stab at one but dragging it into another one. Then I advance out on the bridge to fight another guy, trade a hit but his blow pushes me off the bridge into the stream. I hear him use the in-game laugh but shortly after he falls into the stream himself and dies (I get the credit). I’m still alive though and get swept by the stream and somehow bounce on a rock or something and get catapulted back up on land. Then I go back to the bridge and kill 4 more guys.

You must have been possessed by the spirit of this guy.

• My most satisfying victory was definitly my 1v.6 in TDM. I was playing MaA with the broadsword. It was the sandstone-like map with the water in the middle and my team was all dead and I had to fight alone against the rest of the enemy-team, which had 8 guys left. After killing the two archers I fought them in the middle at the water. After decapitating one, I think it was a MaA, I stabbed quickly, dodged to the side, so the maul of one of the knights smashed one others head in pieces and injured another one (A vanguard) with the same swing. Now I did my most exciting block ever: I blocked three attacks with one block (Which was quite lucky), stabbed the knight with the maul and dodged back, right before the maul would have hit me. I ran back to the wooden ramp, halfway up and immediatly jumped down with a perfectly timed stab in the face of one enemy. The stab killed the vanguard, who got injured before by the maul-knight. Now it was only 3 guys left. A spear hit me while blocking another attack and I was on low health from now on. The fight began to be even more tense. I dodged, and now the maul-knight blocked up the way between me and the other two (A vanguard and another knight with a sword). I decapitated the knight. My stamina was completely depleted and that was the moment when I thought it was over, but somehow I managed to stay alive long enough to kill the vanguard and jump back to replenish my stamina. After this the knight was not a big problem. I remember the chat, being pretty excited :) That for sure was my coolest and most satisfying victory! :D

It’s a while ago, so there may be some incorrect stuff. but mostly it should be correct.

• On stoneshill the Masons were getting creamed and the Agathians started getting cocky. They rushed our spawn and camped there. I ran out the back door and snuck around the hill, then pounded the ram before they could get back. They were so mad! We killed the king while they argued with each other.

• Most satisyfing? It ties between…

1v5ing in LTS arena when I was the last person on my team alive.

Literally spawn-locking agathians on hillside on the 3rd objective for two entire waves. It was hilarious, I must’ve gotten like 20+ kills.

Pushing the cart from the half-way point all the way too gate on battlegrounds, no help from teammates, slaughtered all in my path.

And putting the fork/polehammer to use in the NA 2v2 tournament.

• I recently had a pretty neat encounter myself. Dark Forest, the very beginning of the second cart pushing objective. About 6 masons ran out of the spawn, and I only had a little sliver of health left (maybe 10%). I thought, what the hell, I’m going to die anyways the second someone so much as breaths on me, so I charged at them with my sword of war.

By some incredible chance, I killed four of the 6-7 masons without taking a single it, which would have finished me off. I was so dumbfounded as to what happened that I just sat in my chair laughing my ass off, and then got arrow’d in the face.

I felt good in my humours, good sir.

• Stabbing through shields, using the stab/alt attack to bypass any defense, getting a patch within 2 months. Though the patch had a meagre list of fixes.