Server is at capacity

• Is this bullshit where the server is not full but comes up with “Server is at capacity” because of the server hosting? Do they oversell the slots available but then are unable to provide them?

• L2P. I have no such problems, nor my friends. Oh and buy new computer.

btw, how can you have server problems? I can pick between at least 20 clones of same server.

• Are you trying to join a server that shows up multiple times in the server browser? If so, you could be joining a different server than the one listed.

• It’s because the number of players on the server isn’t actively updated for you until you hit refresh. It’s annoying as well because even when a server says it’s full for you it could actually have less people but you still won’t be able to join it from the server browser. Usually requires me restarting steam a few times to get a decent ping server as when I try to refresh 2-3 times the server list disappears completely.

Hopefully this gets polished in the future.

• Feel free to try the Alternate Server Browser viewtopic.php?f=69&t=10664

• @ReMixx:

Feel free to try the Alternate Server Browser viewtopic.php?f=69&t=10664

I do and it was showing 23/24 people.

I thought it the server was full it says

Server is full

I just thought server is at capacity means the IP address has given out more slots in total acrosss multiple servers than configured for. Maybe I am wrong.