FIFA 14

• WOW. I am so pumped for the new FIFA that will look completely different from it’s predecessors. WOWWWWWW

sarcasm

If they’re changing/adding mechanics but basically retaining the exact same graphics, WHY DON’T THEY JUST HAVE AN UPDATE?
    OH MY DAYS

• _**I don’t even. **_8-)

• @Unit:

_**I don’t even. **_8-)

GET OUT OF THIS THREAD

• HEY HEY HEY.

You’re Bashing Fifa arnt you? You SLY DEVIL. You’re Bashing it! Bashing it i say! I see you, bashing fifa from the shadows!

Well, your sarcasm is misplaced sir, for FIFA IS THE GAME OF THE YEAR ALL YEARS.

shouting becomes more and more deranged

I WILL BUY FIFA EVERY YEAR, EVERY YEEEEAR. HOW ELSE WILL I GET THE UPDATED SQUADS AND PLAYER LIKENESSES?!?! EA CAN HAVE MY MONEY. ALL OF IT.

crumples up nearest piece of completed dissertation protocol paper and eats it, savagely

• @Matti:

@Unit:

_**I don’t even. **_8-)

GET OUT OF THIS THREAD

No you! 8-)

• @Triumphant:

HEY HEY HEY.

You’re Bashing Fifa arnt you? You SLY DEVIL. You’re Bashing it! Bashing it i say! I see you, bashing fifa from the shadows!

Well, your sarcasm is misplaced sir, for FIFA IS THE GAME OF THE YEAR ALL YEARS.

shouting becomes more and more deranged

I WILL BUY FIFA EVERY YEAR, EVERY YEEEEAR. HOW ELSE WILL I GET THE UPDATED SQUADS AND PLAYER LIKENESSES?!?! EA CAN HAVE MY MONEY. ALL OF IT.

crumples up nearest piece of completed dissertation protocol paper and eats it, savagely

STOP IT THIS INSTANCE

• Still better than Madden.

• @Yoshiblue:

Still better than Madden.

I haven’t played that but I would expect so.

• I dont play fifa… never did…

• a more deluded group of people…. HAS NEVER BEEN SEEN ON THIS SCALE.

tchah.