Hillside last boat sank when time ran out

• Just played a game on Hillside where the last boat was sinking as the time ran out and Mason won. That’s not right. We sank the boat. It’s not our fault the dumb animation took too long for the boat to sink.

• It’s even worse at the first stage if you’ve lit the pyre but the time ran out before the ships were able to get to the wall to destroy it.
    It ends the game, but you see the wall going down in the endgame-screen, without the possibility to tear down the trebs.

• @ReMixx:

It’s not our fault the dumb animation took too long for the boat to sink.

No but its your fault you took so long to sink it lol.

• I’m pretty butthurt about this. :x

• At first I thought “So what? You didn’t finish the objective before time ran out!”
    Then I thought “Well it’s happened to me too and it was kind of frustrating.”
    Then I thought “So what? You didn’t finish the objective before time ran out!”
    Hope that helps! :P

• I will look into it.

• On that note, please pause the timer for the time it takes the ship to blow the wall and cause the timer to reset for the trebuchets, we lose a lot of time for that (in fact, this applies to every objective, time keeps ticking down before additional time is added, so several seconds are lost, just that the ship exaggerates this), and the same applies, the game can be lost after the pyre is lit fully, but before the wall is destroyed. And since we are mentioning Hillside, nudge a programmer to fix the Ballistas needing to be fired before they can be be rotated, it destroys competitive play right now (one of the reasons we never pick the map because it happens every time).

• This issue has already been raised with several of the objectives spread across several of the maps.

Murdering the kings family on Dark Forest can take a few seconds to register when the last cunningly disguised peasant has been killed. It can take something like 10-15 seconds for the timer to add more time on for when you are waiting for the wall to blow up on Hillside (already mentioned here). Takes a few seconds to announce Agatha the victors with Battlegrounds if they blow the doors within the last 3-5 seconds which can result in an incorrect Mason victory.

A real dampener to those nail biting rounds. It should be like other competitive games where the round is immediately declared over and the victor announced when the final objective has been completed (ie: See TF2, CS, CoD)