The battle for the Dark Harbour.

• https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U1OzudYEz70

Enjoy.

Any criticism is welcome. Camera angles were a bit rushed.

• Damn I wish I had that game.

oh wait…

• I think some of the scenery footage would have been better (especially the statue falling scene) in 50% speed or slower anyway.

Great footage, great editing, great song choice! Great video!

• great video :D

but at the end, starting at 1.57, i would let the video fade to black then fade in for a few seconds, then fade to black again on the rhythm of the music. This way, you would have about 7 ‘flashes’. It would make the ending even more epic. 8-)

• Real awesome rayo, editing and soundtrack fit well! Agree that statue fall in slow mo would’ve been awesome!

How about making a small chiv story in the same sort of way for how uve done this?

• @Scorp:

How about making a small chiv story in the same sort of way for how uve done this?

I would love to. I’ve done similar stuff in other games before. The problem is usually just finding people who have couple of hours to kill. Always short of ingame actors you see. But I guess I could post a few threads about in here and reddit to assemble an army of actors ready to be part of something glorious.

• @Rayo55:

@Scorp:

I would love to. I’ve done similar stuff in other games before. The problem is usually just finding people who have couple of hours to kill. Always short of ingame actors you see. But I guess I could post a few threads about in here and reddit to assemble an army of actors ready to be part of something glorious.

PM slaughtervomit I am sure he could rally his steam group together.

• @gregcau:

Well recommended, thank you, we are currently brainstorming!

• @Rayo55:

@gregcau:

Well recommended, thank you, we are currently brainstorming!

yw, you definitely have talent when it comes to making vids.

• I especially enjoyed the moment of 1:02. That feeling of hope as the Xbow is finally loaded …