PAX Prime!

• Hey guys I wanted to make an announcement that tickets for PAX Prime have just gone on sale!

For those of you who don’t know what Pax is… It’s a gaming convention in Seattle Washington at the Washington State convention center that is going to happen August 30th-September 2nd 2013. It’s kinda like an anime and manga convention but specifically designed for gamers. I’ve been many times before and it’s AMAZING! You can see so many cool things like art, cosplays, tournaments and many other things. You can play video games, enter tournaments, visit panels, get signatures, and do SOOOO much more. I’ve never had a complaint about PAX

Tickets went on sale earlier today and sadly, within a few hours the 4 day passes were sold out. So if you plan on going I’d order fast. If you plan for going all 4 days, you’ll have to buy 4 individual passes sadly.

4 day passes: $95
    Friday: $30
    Saturday: $30
    Sunday: $30
    Monday: $30
    4 day passes now: $120

If you’re interested and local I HIGHLY suggest going. It’s such an amazing experience. Props to those who travel from across the country to Seattle for this event, it makes it so much fun to have so many people passionate about video games.

If you want more information about pax/tickets/travel visit:
    http://prime.paxsite.com/

Hope to see you guys there! <33

• Yes, AND Torn Banner will be there, so that’s more reason for you to go… Which means I will also be there and you can come say hi to me ;)

• @Kimiko:

Yes, AND Torn Banner will be there, so that’s more reason for you to go… Which means I will also be there and you can come say hi to me ;)

and me in my man at arms cosplay!

I might be chilling by the torn banner booth to help advertise the game haha.

• @wKMeow:

@Kimiko:

Yes, AND Torn Banner will be there, so that’s more reason for you to go… Which means I will also be there and you can come say hi to me ;)

and me in my man at arms cosplay!

I might be chilling by the torn banner booth to help advertise the game haha.

Also Kimi steam on my phone crashed and is freaking out so I’m having trouble messaging you back haha. SORRY :<

• lol omg, if I get my Jav archer costume done, then we can totally take some awesome pics.

• If yall need any help with costume design, I am available.

• @gregcau:

If yall need any help with costume design, I am available.

I don’t want to be half naked sorry.

• @wKMeow:

@gregcau:

LOL.

• @wKMeow:

@gregcau:

LOL, yes I was trying to see if I should take him seriously or not :P

Oh greg shakes head, see what you’ve done? :P

• @Kimiko:

@wKMeow:

@gregcau:

LOL, yes I was trying to see if I should take him seriously or not :P

Oh greg shakes head, see what you’ve done? :P

I have a persona to keep up, seems to be working

• The armour he would design, would not protect you…

Anyways I’d love to go to something like this tbh, spesh to meet all the mods and Torn Banner guys.

Pity I’m so far and I’d never get enough time off work. :(

• Saturday passes have been SOLD OUT.

Holy crap guys, this is intense. A lot of the good hotel rooms are also gone.

• @BobT36:

The armour he would design, would not protect you…

:lolz:

• @BobT36:

The armour he would design, would not protect you…

:lolz: Greg and the ladies…. 8-)

I would really like to go, but it’s too far since i live in Belgium ( a very small country in Europe, you know, we have chocolate, and beer :D ) :(

• Welcome to PAX prime for those who haven’t looked into it before ;) The badges always sell out in a matter of hours and crash their site. It’s a whole 'nother level compared to PAX East.

I do have plans on attending this year as well :D Looking forward to seeing you all there on way or another! I might even try to make an outfit!

• @Dr.Nick:

I do have plans on attending this year as well :D Looking forward to seeing you all there on way or another! I might even try to make an outfit!

Archer in a minneh skirt?

And yeah I’ve never been to anything like those conventions, I’ve only seen videos. They do look a bit too busy / loud for me, but it would be great meeting the devs and seeing / talking about games with like minded people. Don’t know any round ere. :( Bet it’s a good laugh staying over somewhere, going to the convention, having a blast around afterwards etc. Boo at it being so far!

• It really is an incredible experience and it’s so amazing being around other people that have a passion for games. There’s so much fun to be had and so many great people to meet.

• So… What’s sold out then? You can’t go Saturday because Saturday passes are sold out? =p

• I think all are sold out now… Or last I heard all except Monday.

• Everything is sold out as far as I saw.

Looks like your connection to Torn Banner Forums was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.