Disable Archers

• I don’t know if this is the right place to post this, sorry if its not. I have looked all over and cant find any answer. I just purchased a 24 slot server with Blue Fang Solutions. They set up my server for me and got it running. They have a FTP software that I am clueless as to how to use. All I want to change with the server is to disable archer as a class choice. BFS already made it an LTS server, changed my server name and has the map rotation set up. Can anyone please tell me how to disable archers???

knowing how to log in as admin would be nice also, but all I really care about is learning how disable the archer class. TY

• I use filezilla to edit my servers config files. The directory you want to edit is /cmw/UDKGame/Config/PCServer-UDKGame.ini
    Once you find that file you want to Ctrl-F and type archer. The first config you will come to is bUseArcherLimit=False, change False to True. Then find iArcherLimit=0, you can change that limit to whatever you want. If you keep it at 0 then there will be no archers allowed on the server, but with the current default setup of False and 0 there is no limit on the server. So just change it to True and keep the setting at 0.

• you sir…are awesome! I’ve been trying looking all week for this =)

• What’s the name of your server? Would love to play an archer-free LTS! :D

• [CG] Dallas LTS - NO ARCHERS ….still learning how to config the server, I got the no archer thing to work, no if I can just the rotation to stay working lol

• @Slinger09:

knowing how to log in as admin would be nice also, but all I really care about is learning how disable the archer class. TY

/cmw/UDKGame/Config/PCServer-UDKGame.ini then ctrl+f and find AdminPassword=password
    change password to whatever you want. Once you save the file and youre in game type into console adminlogin password and you should see it display your name logging in as administrator.
    After login you can tab+b to display the admin scoreboard where you can highlight player names to either ban, kick or mute.