"Combo Fast Parry Exploit"

• First, watch this video : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bwr7nEJNKic
    You can see that the guy who’s attacked can’t parry the firsts hit, wich is normal since he fail his attack.
    But after some hit he can . ( not normal for a regular player )
    In fact it’s a file modification in the UDK setting, ( UDKgame.ini ) which make the parry after feint or failed attack much faster.
    I could say how to do it but everyone will do it…
    So , if an admin or game developper want to know how to do it and then patch this shit , just ask here .

• there is no need for an ini edit to do this.

All you are doing is a combo feint to parry to bypass your recovery time.

This is not a bug.

Just a really gay mechanic :P

• Yes, but with the change .ini , you can parry instantly without combo!

• Looks exactly like a regular combo->feint->parry to me.

• Like the user comment:
    “bahlsen03 1 week ago
    My god it hurts me to think that high ranked players use these tricks…I love this game but to think that I won’t be able to have decent and proper fights because of exploits…how many are there ? This is maybe the? second or the third I discover, how many times did I see something suspicious in-game ? Fuck me…”

But hey, feints are totally not exploitable and anyways, exploits aren’t cheats. L2P you stupid noobbbbb!!!

• @BillDoor:

Like the user comment:
    “bahlsen03 1 week ago
    My god it hurts me to think that high ranked players use these tricks…I love this game but to think that I won’t be able to have decent and proper fights because of exploits…how many are there ? This is maybe the? second or the third I discover, how many times did I see something suspicious in-game ? Fuck me…”

But hey, feints are totally not exploitable and anyways, exploits aren’t cheats. L2P you stupid noobbbbb!!!

Seriously dude? it takes 1/3 of your stamina to even do this. It’s not a bug in ANY sense of the word. Tell me what bug is being exploited?

• @NoVaLombardia:

@BillDoor:

Like the user comment:
    “bahlsen03 1 week ago

Seriously dude? it takes 1/3 of your stamina to even do this. It’s not a bug in ANY sense of the word. Tell me what bug is being exploited?

it bypasses the complete recovery time. also anyway, as far as i know, this is fixed in the big patch 2

• afaik you have a 0.1 recovery time after feinting, so no, not really.

• @NoVaLombardia:

afaik you have a 0.1 recovery time after feinting, so no, not really.

still bypasses way more then that, just look in the videos

anyway no point arguing as this will be fixed anyway

• Seriously dude? it takes 1/3 of your stamina to even do this. It’s not a bug in ANY sense of the word. Tell me what bug is being exploited?

[image:35fbiez9]http://gifs.gifbin.com/102009/1255605321_shocked.gif[/image:35fbiez9]

• @CRUSHED:

@NoVaLombardia:

afaik you have a 0.1 recovery time after feinting, so no, not really.

still bypasses way more then that, just look in the videos

anyway no point arguing as this will be fixed anyway

I was referencing thats the ‘nerf’ they have in the beta patch for this.

The ‘nerf’ is the 0.1s recovery time after combo feinting.

• I believe that you are currently completely able to parry or block during the recovery time of feints. If it isn’t changed in the beta the 0.1s longer recovery has no effect on the fast parry exploit.

• So umm …
    Combo feint parry blocks attacks aimed at your back.
    Totally legit. Not an exploit at all of an otherwise stellar game mechanic which has no bugs whatsoever.

I just have to repeat that:
    Combo feint parry blocks attacks aimed at your back. That you didn’t block. Or even know were aimed at you.

• @BillDoor:

Combo feint parry blocks attacks aimed at your back. That you didn’t block. Or even know were aimed at you.

This is obviously not an issue with combo feinting to parry; but a different bug all together. Why don’t you try to pinpoint the cause of this bug?

I myself have experienced “360” blocks when fighting people sometimes, especially against stunned enemies.

• @NoVaLombardia:

@BillDoor:

This is obviously not an issue with combo feinting to parry; but a different bug all together. Why don’t you try to pinpoint the cause of this bug?
    I myself have experienced “360” blocks when fighting people sometimes, especially against stunned enemies.

What the heck do you mean that’s a different bug?
    Excuse me - if they do a combo feint to parry and it blocks my attack from behind, that IS an issue with combo feint to parry.

• @BillDoor:

What the heck do you mean that’s a different bug?
    Excuse me - if they do a combo feint to parry and it blocks my attack from behind, that IS an issue with combo feint to parry.

I think we all have seen parries block from behind and it was not caused by a combo feint.

• Well isn’t that wizard.