Tips for blocking stabs?

• More specifically when they’re using fast 1H weapons such as the saber. I swear I’m aiming correctly, but when they get close enough, the stab just goes through my block everytime and I can’t do anything about it. So what am I doing wrong here? Is it just an issue with hit detection because of the facehugging? What would you do in this situation?(Note: I main as a SoW Knight, so I’m not exactly the fastest when facing a fast archer that’s facehugging/stab spamming).

• I think the hitbox stays out a bit too long on stabs, allowing people to drag the tip of their swords behind a parry or block. This has been an issue for some time, and I don’t know if anything has been done to resolve it.

Could be something else, though. I notice some strikes are a lot more difficult to parry since one or three patches ago.

• look left and don’t miss

• @Funkmaster:

I think the hitbox stays out a bit too long on stabs, allowing people to drag the tip of their swords behind a parry or block. This has been an issue for some time, and I don’t know if anything has been done to resolve it.

Could be something else, though. I notice some strikes are a lot more difficult to parry since one or three patches ago.

This and bugged parry/block mechanism

• Don’t block it probably won’t work, and if you do it correctly you can be feinted. A better strategy is spam spam spam, and abuse animations/mechanics like all the “pro” players.