Pressing 'M' is a contractual obligation to change class.

• Sort this shit UI out please. If I press M I MUST choose my class loadout all over again. What a load of shit. ESC has no effect, M does nothing, so this is especially annoying when you want to change your loadout as Archer on a server with a class limit. Now I can only change to another class. Fantastic. What a load of gimp.

• +1

• @RockandGrohl:

want to change your loadout as Archer on a server with a class limit. Now I can only change to another class. Fantastic. What a load of gimp.

Click on other class, hit Esc, click on Archer, select loadout.
    Not worth getting upset over.

• Esc to close from any menu is a must I completely agree.

• This is fixed in 1.5 - and ESC properly closes menus.

• @SlyGoat:

This is fixed in 1.5 - and ESC properly closes menus.

Except from menus that display servers. :P

• @BillDoor:

@RockandGrohl:

want to change your loadout as Archer on a server with a class limit. Now I can only change to another class. Fantastic. What a load of gimp.

Click on other class, hit Esc, click on Archer, select loadout.
    Not worth getting upset over.

Nah doeosnt work, you still cant choose archer again despite you being one of them.
    You have to pick another class, click join and before you respawn click archer again.

• Maybe wait until you spawn and then, in the spawn point, press M and change your class. Rinse and repeat before leaving spawn to go back to archer.
    Honestly, I never change my archer loadout.

The OP’s bug is annoying and should be fixed, just trying to help.

Looks like your connection to Torn Banner Forums was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.