Fighting someone just a few inches lower than you is broken.

• I’ve swung facing down (so it’s a swing at about 140 degrees instead of a horizontal 180 swing) and it’s just hopeless, your weapon, whatever weapon, just clips through them. Overheads are hit and miss (even when you hit) but it seems any horizontal swing, aimed downwards, is a miss and miss, unless you’re at face-hugging range.

• This is especially true when the enemy is moving away from you and you only have a short weapon.

Just try and avoid fighting on higher ground.

• @RockandGrohl:

I’ve swung facing down (so it’s a swing at about 140 degrees instead of a horizontal 180 swing) and it’s just hopeless, your weapon, whatever weapon, just clips through them. Overheads are hit and miss (even when you hit) but it seems any horizontal swing, aimed downwards, is a miss and miss, unless you’re at face-hugging range.

Yeah… I made a post about this earlier, got several derp responses and that’s about it. Apparently if they are close enough to have their faces with your private parts, it is too far for a Zweihander to reach with an overhead.

• Haha true that, the apologists for this game blow my mind. It’s one of the most fun games I’ve played, but it’s also the most broken by a long shot.

• Global Moderator

Stabs word from higher up but its the only attack that works.