Hacking is Becoming a Problem

• Just left a server with a guy running around as Malric, with auto-kill for anyone that hit him.

He didn’t appear on player list, and his name was constantly changing.

What are we even supposed to do in this situation?

• Abandon ship?

• @gregcau:

Abandon ship?

lol that’s what I did

then I came on here to cry about it

• Or, ya know, record it… Ya lazy son of a wench…

• The global ban server derped. That’s why he’s back.

• @Slight:

Or, ya know, record it… Ya lazy son of a wench…

I don’t see how that would provide any more information than what I’ve given you
    but yeah I’m too lazy for that

@ReMixx:

The global ban server derped. That’s why he’s back.

what
    was this like Lex Luthor or something?

• @BB:

@ReMixx:

what

He was a huge pain in our collective ass a few months back. Then we implemented the global ban server and the problem was solved. TB’s web host is terrible though and the server is gone. As soon as they can bring another one up, he’ll be gone again.

See:
    [youtubehd:tharaca8]fY_UwwFLu9c[/youtubehd:tharaca8]

• Did you try to search him through Steam as “recently/currently playing”?

• I wonder what this person is like irl.

• I agree… hacking is becoming an issue. The worst part is the silence from TB on it. Are you guys looking into this or what?

• @bagetti:

I wonder what this person is like irl.

RealTalk: ay yo wup up kush?
    RealTalk: you on that good kush and alcohol?
    RealTalk: tryin to creep on a harmless dick fondler bro?
    RealTalk: ur ugly irl
    RealTalk is now Offline.

The man, The mystery, unfolded.

My best guess, Some looser who sucks at making friends almost as much as he sucks at playing chivalry. He’s such a big baby he crashes the server if people try to kick him lol

• For one I’m amazed that after all that time he was globally banned, he must have been STILL TRYING to get on the servers, and found that one day he magically could, so started his arseholish hacking tirade again.

I’d have thought that he would have ya know, just given up when he was banned, not spent all his time trying every day just to see if he’d be able to get back on heh. That speaks volumes too.

As I said, someone please find his address so we can dispatch Tibbs with his sword to give him a friendly hello… ;)

• @BobT36:

As I said, someone please find his address so we can dispatch Tibbs with his sword to give him a friendly hello… ;)

Didn’t Andrew find it already? He lives somewhere in Pennsylvania?

• hahahaha really?

DEPLOY TEH NINJAS!

• Yes, it’s a problem and yes we’re aware of it. I was battling this all day yesterday. And this WILL be resolved. I’d like to say it’s really easy to do, but unfortunately it’s not, but we’re working on it for sure.

Oh and by the way, Hi dickfondler, I know you’re here watching this. I wish you’d just be a good boy and play nice like the rest of us.

• I feel sorry for him, he must be very sad inside, no love from family or friends.

• It is seriously quite an interesting thought: how sad do you have to be to genuinely take pleasure in ruining other peoples fun? I mean seriously? I’m not trying to be a dick about this, but that kind of person must not be very balanced or happy.

• I like him.
    Something bout trolling people, oh feels good.

Edit: Only if they deserve it tho ;)

• TB devs sure sound mad someone is hacking your terribly constructed and rushed to release title. I can’t blame him for hacking considering how TB has tried to destroy this game every patch since release.

Can’t wait for your next product!

• @ReMixx:

@BB:

@ReMixx:

what

He was a huge pain in our collective ass a few months back. Then we implemented the global ban server and the problem was solved. TB’s web host is terrible though and the server is gone. As soon as they can bring another one up, he’ll be gone again.

See:
    [youtubehd:2a9xnovy]fY_UwwFLu9c[/youtubehd:2a9xnovy]

I knew i met that dude.
    Just saw my name on the scoreboard :P
    He was epic. Funniest hacker ever and that was around December.

The real problem are the speedhackers. The past week I met 7-8 of them, I shit you not.
    2 last night. Some of them are going like superman so its cool.
    But there are some that are less obvious, though they can outsprint a MAA with a Vanguard easily.
    Problem is even at that level, where its pretty obvious noone kicked him.
    So imagine at a 5-10% increase only where only the experienced eye would catch him.

Looks like your connection to Torn Banner Forums was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.