Dueling…

• Is much more fun than FFA.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_nJ07g_PrxQ

• Gotta agree on that one. I was having lot’s of fun in a dueling server with like seven players the other day and then an honourless scumbag came and ruined it all, can’t wait for duel mode.

• Indeed.
    Duels are awesome!

• Good quality video, it really shows how good the 1 v 1 combat is in this game and I hope more people see it… Also…

HEY LOOK EVERYBODY I’M IN THE VIDEO LOOK

• I think when duel mode comes along, it and team objective will be all I play.

• It’s all about extremes for me, personally; either I last for thirty seconds or so (and then die), or I last for five seconds (and then die).

• @SlyGoat:

I think when duel mode comes along, it and team objective will be all I play.

Same here, but I’m curious about this “duel mode.” Whats going to seperate it from two players just creating a private match and going into the arena and fighting amongst themselves. In due time, we shall see.

• I am imagining a duel tournament where the winner of a duel goes on to the next round.

• I find it incredibly gratifying to wind up in a duel situation in the middle of a heated battle. There’s been a few moments where a battle raged around, but another soldier and I found ourselves in a frantic one on one battle and nobody else jumped in.

• @PepperBelly01:

@SlyGoat:

I think when duel mode comes along, it and team objective will be all I play.

Same here, but I’m curious about this “duel mode.” Whats going to seperate it from two players just creating a private match and going into the arena and fighting amongst themselves. In due time, we shall see.

Well I think the foremost difference we can assume will be you’ll be able to duel more than one player.

• Hey look at me! I was in their too! :D

On a serious note, dueling is amazing. Infinitely times more fun and satisfying than mindless free for all. Can’t wait for the official dueling to be released.

• @HellsHigh:

I find it incredibly gratifying to wind up in a duel situation in the middle of a heated battle. There’s been a few moments where a battle raged around, but another soldier and I found ourselves in a frantic one on one battle and nobody else jumped in.

Sadly what I find happens most of the time is you’ll get three quarters of a one-on-one, and it’ll be great, and then an enemy from the other end of the map will just run up behind you and kill you. Fight over. I suppose it’s the nature of the game.

• It would be great if it had an open world kind of duel mode, like a town you’re in and kind of like in an MMORPG other people are walking around and when you look at someone at a reasonable length a little symbol would lighten up over their heads or something, when you battle cry you will challenge that person and if the cry back you’ll be able to attack each other. if you win your health would be instantly regenerated.
    This would ofc be accompanied by tournament or FFA-like match with only duels.