This Weekend

• Interitus is getting high for 4/20.
    Real High.

Low Grav on all servers all weekend long!
    (game speed also subject to change)

? Interitus - 420 Duel Server
    open interitus1.game.nfoservers.com:6000

? Interitus - 420 Fight Night Server
    open interitus2.game.nfoservers.com:6000

Have an awesome and safe weekend folks!

• Low gravity duels. This will be… special.

• Why mess up the only ffa duel server left… farhanuer or whatever it was died b/c the devs were not intelligent enough to allow votekicks so its basically an ffa server.

EDIT: LOL IP banned from the server cuz I ffa’d once when EVERYONE else was doing it.

• @bada:

Interitus is getting high for 4/20.
    Real High.

Um I tested it - not real high, I could jump around 5 feet. I like it when a jump takes you up 30 feet.

• @theuprising:

Why mess up the only ffa duel server left… farhanuer or whatever it was died b/c the devs were not intelligent enough to allow votekicks so its basically an ffa server.

EDIT: LOL IP banned from the server cuz I ffa’d once when EVERYONE else was doing it.

Eh, whether Votekick is available or not is based on the server host’s settings…

Nothing to do with the devs.

• Whats a night server?

• @theuprising:

Why mess up the only ffa duel server left… farhanuer or whatever it was died b/c the devs were not intelligent enough to allow votekicks so its basically an ffa server.

it’s not the only FFA duel server left… not taking any credit away… ints probably one of the most or most popular however.

I have one thats never populated, same map same location, actually went with the server per bada’s recommendation of provider. Holds 20 players on moor only.

A kill ease’s is another of my favorites which cycles between throneroom and moor. Holds 10 people.

There’s also a few others in the server list, just gotta scour it a little bit since the server browser’s totally broken right now lol

• Hope everyone had a great weekend! We’re now back to normal gravity on our servers.

Looks like your connection to Torn Banner Forums was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.