What section should my posts go to if not general

• i keep posting game specific message but it keeps getting locked so how do i post properly?

• @Knack972:

i keep posting game specific message but it keeps getting locked so how do i post properly?

and i want kimiko to answer pls

• you are a lump of foul deformity…

• @Knack972:

@Knack972:

i keep posting game specific message but it keeps getting locked so how do i post properly?

and i want kimiko to answer pls

Private Messages are cool.

• I will go ahead and respond since I was formally requested.

I had to go back and look to see why your threads were locked.

"Devs calm your moderators please"

This thread does nothing for the community. What you were doing was calling the moderators names and thinking that was going to get you somewhere. I have to tell you that moderators are here on the forums for a reason. Unfortunately, mods do get a bad rap, because they are first on the scene to do all the locking and well gee, moderate the forums.

Just a reminder, this is in our forum rules:

“Torn Banner Studios and any Moderators reserve the right to remove, edit, move or close any thread or post for any reason. Any disputes with Torn Banner Studios or any Moderators will be handled in private through the Private Message system only. Posts which dispute an action taken by one of the aforementioned groups will be removed.”

So basically, if you have a problem with a certain moderator (or dev), please contact them privately. We’re actually nice people and believe me, the less threads we lock, the happier we are overall.

_“Dev appreciation thread”
    _

Yeahhh, I’m not really sure where you were going with this. If you’re trolling, well ha ha, yes it will get locked. If you aren’t, then that’s fine too, but there’s already a thread out there. Go ahead and post your appreciation here: viewtopic.php?f=5&t=12735

_Patch is here (new game)
    _

If you want to play a “game”, then feel free to start it in the Off-Topic forum.

–----------

Keep in mind, most threads that are started are done with good intentions in mind. We all want the game to be the best it can possibly be, because frankly, we’re all here because we love it, right? So of course, we’re the worst critics when it comes to Chivalry, because we’re the ones who play it. People complaining about it, is because they want to see it get better, not worse. Granted some people could go about it in a nicer way and not just point fingers and think we aren’t trying to do anything about it or anything. The point I’m trying to make here, is that the threads that get the most discussion are the ones that get the most heated… and over time, it drifts off the original subject at hand and turns into insults towards one another. That’s when we come in and have to lock it. Threads that are locked can always be unlocked. Just send a PM and see what can be done about it.

If you have any more questions, feel free to send me a private message. Thanks!

• There’s a difference to being “Tongue in cheek” and outright trolling Knack. Baiting people into flaming eachother doesn’t help anyone, and isn’t welcome in such places as this.

Good trolls do it in a subtle manner, posts like the majority of yours are so blatant that it’s not even amusing anymore. Compare your post history with that of others. As I said it is not welcome, and further attempts will result in that being demonstrated…

Looks like your connection to Torn Banner Forums was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.