4 Suggestions

• Yes i m a noob and i play with a controler. I Think in the configuaration there not enough option to customize the controler.

Would be nice if we could choose the color of our character in FFA instead of being a random color

Would be nice to be able to have a group option. Or maybe even guild.

My Girlfriend start playing and she complain all the character are male. Maybe bring more Skin for the actual classes. Like Amazon for Archer , Samurai for Vanguard … etc. Nothing to affect the Balance of the game.

Tell me what you think

• @durabigael:

My Girlfriend start playing and she complain all the character are male. Maybe bring more Skin for the actual classes. Like Amazon for Archer , Samurai for Vanguard … etc. Nothing to affect the Balance of the game.

Great idea !

• @durabigael:

That would kind of go against Chivalry: Medieval Warfare, don’t you think? This game is trying to be rather historically accurate while taking place in a fictional world with fictional nations. But everything found in it is medieval and european, so wouldn’t it be weird to find samurais from the other side of the globe and mythological bare-chested warrior women from ancient Greece? And if your girlfriend is complaining about there not being any female soldier, I’m sorry, but history sadly works out that way. Women rarely fought. There are records of women like shieldmaidens, female vikings mentioned in the Sagas, but there’s not much proof. There’s also Joan of Arc, but that’s a very very special case.

If you want samurais, though, there is a complete overhaul mod with just that in the making.

• @durabigael:

1. Would be nice if we could choose the color of our character in FFA instead of being a random color

2. Would be nice to be able to have a group option. Or maybe even guild.

3. My Girlfriend start playing and she complain all the character are male. Maybe bring more Skin for the actual classes. Like Amazon for Archer , Samurai for Vanguard … etc. Nothing to affect the Balance of the game.

1 & 3. There should be more cosmetic customizations. However I feel both female characters and samurai warriors is a bit too immersion breaking. If you haven’t noticed, TB has gone through great lengths to create a believable world.

2. This game isn’t really fleshed out enough, probably because it’s developed by a small indie team. Given enough time (or resources) I think that TB might implement a guild feature.

• @bagetti:

TB has gone through great lengths to create a believable world.

Haha, Citadel… :D

• @Matti:

@bagetti:

TB has gone through great lengths to create a believable world.

Haha, Citadel… :D

Yeah, Citadel kind of broke the “believable world” for me :( It also set the Mason Order as “extremly bad guys”. I knew they were bad(ass), but do they really need to live in some dead place by a volcano where the sun never rises and where they keep prisoners in cages hanging above rivers of lava? That sounds like something Sauron would do.

• Hell might as well add a chicks. Its not like you can see the knights\VG faces 99% of the time anyways. For them you could simply add a new head under the helmet. But then you might as well say what about adding asian, african, islander, latino, native american, indian, eskimo, aboriginy and middle eastern?

I think its fine as is but if you wanna get PC 8-) .

Yes I understand its medieval, but its also just a video game.

No samurai, tribal warriors, vikings, ninjas, mongolians, roman infantry, egyptian soldiers, spartans, ali babas! Well maybe viking they womped midieval europe if I remember right. Or hell add them all way way way down the line.

Guild, clan feature is always awesome.