A few suggestion!

• First, I am not particulary against feinting, but since a lot of people doesn’t like them I’d say take them off for every weapons BUT spears UNLESS you want to give them combos!

Second, both player hits at the same time with same attack, would be nice if a block would occur, like swords slashing each others instead of just block!

Third, reduce the way you can directly look at ur back when giving a hit, it will be a bit more realistic

Fourth, blocking should stop a sprint, no more run and hit in circle tactic, really makes this game laughable when everyone does so.

Fifth, maa are close combat players, don’t make weapon that can kill them in one hit! There is a reason why there is so many vanguards with sweihander -_-

Sixth, if a weapon got a speed limit, don’t make it go beyond that speed or below, why would one take a fast and short weapon over a slow one that can reach the same speed by looking down? So maybe limit the way the body can lean!

Seventh, make the sling a third tier weapon with infinite ammo, so archers when out of arrows/bolt/javelins can still be a ranged class!

8th, make a shield bash/kick (not a kick this time though) horizontal to prevent face hugger

• These are pretty nice ideas!

• @Mgqc:

1. First, I am not particulary against feinting, but since a lot of people doesn’t like them I’d say take them off for every weapons BUT spears UNLESS you want to give them combos!

2. Second, both player hits at the same time with same attack, would be nice if a block would occur, like swords slashing each others instead of just block!

3. Third, reduce the way you can directly look at ur back when giving a hit, it will be a bit more realistic

4. Fourth, blocking should stop a sprint, no more run and hit in circle tactic, really makes this game laughable when everyone does so.

5. Fifth, maa are close combat players, don’t make weapon that can kill them in one hit! There is a reason why there is so many vanguards with sweihander -_-

6. Sixth, if a weapon got a speed limit, don’t make it go beyond that speed or below, why would one take a fast and short weapon over a slow one that can reach the same speed by looking down? So maybe limit the way the body can lean!

7. Seventh, make the sling a third tier weapon with infinite ammo, so archers when out of arrows/bolt/javelins can still be a ranged class!

8. make a shield bash/kick (not a kick this time though) horizontal to prevent face hugger

1. No. There are changes planned for feint that will, in my opinion, drastically improve the feature.

3. Currently when players swing their mouse movement gets reduced. But there is no hard cap on how fast a player can turn, so a person with very high mouse sensitivity can still turn around instantly. This needs to be fixed.

4. I kind of agree on this one. Moving while blocking is alright but not sprinting.

6. This isn’t working as intended and I’m pretty sure overhead-lookdowns will be fixed sooner or later.

7. My English is failing me today so I can’t seem to describe how this is a bad idea. Sling is a good weapon, not just a fun addition. There are ammo crates. There is an ammo limit on ranged weapons for a reason.

8. Almost. Currently, the shield bash and kick don’t allow you to turn to adjust your kick/shield bash. If you could do this, the 8th suggestion is mute.

• 1. What are those changes?
    7. It’s not taking off sling, it’s even an addition since you can have a bow and a sling, or crossbow and sling instead of additionnal ammo or pavisse?
    8. It does, but I am talking about a new animation, wider and faster, the goal is purely to kick back and not just break enemy shield!

(don’t worry, not english either)

• I would add:

9. Score showing in the top of screen for CTF and the ability to choose how many capture are needed! And a sound saying when someone picked up your flag!

10. Slightly reduce sprinting speed! And no more toggle sprint!

11. Fix combos Stab, where the stab hitboxe start inside of the other player while dragging before hit, ignoring shields/block (usually with Vanguard swords)

• 12. New game type: Domination, where you earn points per second of each, let say, banner u raise on 3 specific location on a map, so 2 team compete to control most of these location

13. New game type: King vs King, it’s mostly like and LTS mixed with TDM, but there is 2 king amoung unlimited respawn for other players of the team, round ends when king of a faction is dead!

• any though on those? didn’t quite get the feedback I wanted :P