Dropping flag (G key) into walls respawns it

• I was facing the invisible wall to our spawn to see if I could possibly pass it to someone in our spawn on extended Ruins as Mason, dropped the flag with the G key, and the Agathian flag respawned back in Agatha’s flag spot. We lost that match because of that… :x

Dropping flags while directly in front of a wall (invisible or not) should not respawn the flag.

[image:3ahsgg7h]http://cloud-2.steampowered.com/ugc/884105815410610050/D8E18BA4152709300C4F535DE6EAF736E1D9BFEB/[/image:3ahsgg7h]

• Ahahah that Charnal was maaaad :P

• You should only drop the flag when they have to pry it from your cold, dead fingers.

Bugs aside, why did you drop the flag? Would have been hilarious to be Agatha at that point.

• I was looking at a teammate standing on the dirt rubble in the picture (which put him in our spawn) to see if I could pass it to him for safe keeping. I figured worse case that it would just drop the flag where I was standing and I could pick it up again. I was wrong.

On a side note, the word “fuck” would be a good drinking game for Chivalry… :jsmirk:

• @ReMixx:

I was looking at a teammate standing on the dirt rubble in the picture (which put him in our spawn) to see if I could pass it to him for safe keeping. I figured worse case that it would just drop the flag where I was standing and I could pick it up again. I was wrong.

lies

you were trying to bury and hide the flag in the dirt, admit it.

• @gregcau:

@ReMixx:

I was looking at a teammate standing on the dirt rubble in the picture (which put him in our spawn) to see if I could pass it to him for safe keeping. I figured worse case that it would just drop the flag where I was standing and I could pick it up again. I was wrong.

lies

you were trying to bury and hide the flag in the dirt, admit it.

X marks the spot! ;)

• I was in that match. The flag left you because you were a Mason. You didn’t deserve the flag! :D

• @BillDoor:

I was in that match. The flag left you because you were a Mason. You didn’t deserve the flag! :D

Just like you weren’t good enough for your internet. No wonder why she left you for a better man. :P

• She left me for everybody! There were midgets involved.

• I’m laughing reading the chat in the OP’s picture. :jlaff:

Looks like your connection to Torn Banner Forums was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.