Want to meet the GOD of hackers

• He has some new tricks

Xigmatek CMW US 2

show has started. Burning everyone at the same time so we have 1 health - powerful.

pity he cant fix the alt-attack for everyone

• Yeah, I met him for the first time today. It was actually pretty fun, playing sudden death mode with shortbow and racking up kills. His name constantly cycles every 3 seconds or so, so you have to call him god :p

• I heard the global ban server got confiscated by Canadian customs so we shall be seeing a lot of him for the next month.

• @venom2:

Yeah, I met him for the first time today. It was actually pretty fun, playing sudden death mode with shortbow and racking up kills. His name constantly cycles every 3 seconds or so, so you have to call him god :p

Oh his name cycled but every time he spoke on chat the name switched to a large html GOD

• i would be alright with seeing this shit in servers, i’d probably have a lot of fun laughing and shit. It’s probably impossible but there have been times in the past where friends and I have had a lot of fun trying to fight them and survive as long as possible.

so long as he doesn’t crash the server, that’s just lame-o… then friends all have to try and get back into another server and shit again… but sometimes hackers are funny.