Want to meet the GOD of hackers

• He has some new tricks

Xigmatek CMW US 2

show has started. Burning everyone at the same time so we have 1 health - powerful.

pity he cant fix the alt-attack for everyone

• Yeah, I met him for the first time today. It was actually pretty fun, playing sudden death mode with shortbow and racking up kills. His name constantly cycles every 3 seconds or so, so you have to call him god :p

• I heard the global ban server got confiscated by Canadian customs so we shall be seeing a lot of him for the next month.

• @venom2:

Yeah, I met him for the first time today. It was actually pretty fun, playing sudden death mode with shortbow and racking up kills. His name constantly cycles every 3 seconds or so, so you have to call him god :p

Oh his name cycled but every time he spoke on chat the name switched to a large html GOD

• i would be alright with seeing this shit in servers, i’d probably have a lot of fun laughing and shit. It’s probably impossible but there have been times in the past where friends and I have had a lot of fun trying to fight them and survive as long as possible.

so long as he doesn’t crash the server, that’s just lame-o… then friends all have to try and get back into another server and shit again… but sometimes hackers are funny.

Looks like your connection to Torn Banner Forums was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.