Fight or flight when attacked by teammates?

• Every now and again a friendly will attack you, maybe because they forgot what side they were on, maybe a case of mistaken identity when injured in the heat of battle (when ones screen goes grey and they see a blue covered in blood it’s somewhat forgivable if they are a new player) or maybe they are doing it just to be a jerk.

How do you respond to this situation? I will usually just stand there and block or dodge the hits. If i hit back my team won’t know who’s guilty and if i run i will probably just get chased down and killed. But if my team mates see someone attacking a teammate who is not fighting back its pretty clear whats going on and the appropriate action can be taken.

• I try to block all their attacks and spam “NO” and add in a kick somewhere along the way.

If they kill me, which they usually do because there’s not much you can do as MaA in the middle of a fight, then I vomit forth a tirade of abuse.

• Defend a little and then kill them. In the end this game is about fighting and fighting a teammate is as much fun as an enemy.

• @Helgeran:

Defend a little and then kill them. In the end this game is about fighting and fighting a teammate is as much fun as an enemy.

As i stated earlier when the team sees you deliberatly kill a team mate it looks bad and will likely get you kicked unless they all saw him attack you first which is very unlikely.

• Flight!

• I chop them to ribbons while mashing the laugh key.

• @DokB:

I try to block all their attacks and spam “NO” and add in a kick somewhere along the way.

Lol yeah thats exactly what I do. Unless Im in a bad mood lol.
    There should be another voice command “You’re a teammate asshole” :P

• I Block / parry and kick (with my foot). Then login to Admin and glare at them.

• @BobT36:

I Block / parry and kick. Then login to Admin and glare at them.

By kick do you mean kick with your foot or votekick? You gotta be more specific on that one

• @Helgeran:

Defend a little and then kill them. In the end this game is about fighting and fighting a teammate is as much fun as an enemy.

Except you can’t flinch team mates, so it comes down to who has the more damaging weapon / larger health pool and lands all their overheads.

• @Ready:

@BobT36:

I Block / parry and kick. Then login to Admin and glare at them.

By kick do you mean kick with your foot or votekick? You gotta be more specific on that one

Kick with his virtual foot, yes.

• This happened to me the other day. Someone named MicahofDeath I believe, was deliberately attacking teammates a good few times, not enough to kill, but to majorly hurt. So after spamming “wrong team”, in between parrying, I just decided to kill him, and then he tried to votekick me out, luckily I explained what he was doing and people believed me. He was soon kicked after that thankfully.

• A deliberate teamkiller should be killed as soon, fast and often as possible.
    I had people switch to my team and attack me because I killed them too often when they were on the enemy team… However, there is the risk of getting votekicked.

Usually, Id try to only defend myself and get away from that person if I believe he is genuinely confused. Using voice commands helps at times, but not too often, and I cannot chat while blocking, so I try to leg it :>

• The problem with vote kicking someone for “team killing” is that if “I” have a K/D of 20-30/~
    “I” am free to team kill any “one” person for multiple times before “my” team damage exceeds 10%

(Of course this is assuming “I” don’t damage or hurt any teammates whilst obtaining those enemy kills, I’m not sure if this is good or bad however I almost laugh when I see people with many kills 25+ kill their own archers while spamming z key once + 4 key lulz the team killed archers are always so mad.

• @DokB:

I try to block all their attacks and spam “NO” and add in a kick somewhere along the way.

Sounds like me…

• I usually just block and kick until my teammates are coming to finish him. This way my team can clearly see, who is guilty and I can votekick him.

• @HammelGammel:

I usually just block and kick until my teammates are coming to finish him. This way my team can clearly see, who is guilty and I can votekick him.

Same here, the count down to kickvill is usually on its way while I’m being attacked anyway.

• @Matti:

@DokB:

Sounds like me…

Then stop attacking him !?

• I just let them kill me and start a votekick on them. It usually works out.

• @DokB:

Yes, that’s what i do. But when i am in a bad mood,
    i just laugh at them
    and spit on them
    and kill them
    and drag their body to hell
    and then set it on fire
    And then throw it in a deeeeeeeeeep pit

FOR THE ORDER ! ! ! :berz: :berz: