Kicking Option For Lagging Whores!

• Why good day sire. I come from a land of Australia, where we have the invasion of many laggy pricks! Aye though, I partake in a quest to ‘boot’ as many laggy sons of whores from our servers, as having experience in this game, I have great disdain for lag and its teleporting warriors of jesus.

As hard as I try to kick, most average people just look at ‘Team Damage done’ even though you spam chat saying.

’400 PING!’ Kick this laggy prick! :D

Anyway, I believe when someone is ‘voted to be kicked’ it should show their PING. Not enough people press ‘TAB’ to check the scores, and see where this lagging man is!

This means, more average players who still have not accustomed them selves to the harsh realities of kick spamming the hell out of people, who some times appear to have 5-15 team damage only, will actually understand we are infact kicking them because they just so happen to live on the wrong side of the world!

Boy, I feel racist for some reason! LOL

[image:29joh3nq]http://i.imgur.com/X8cSmKn.jpg[/image:29joh3nq]

• Wow, you really don’t like lagging people do you? I’ve seen what you are like in game lol.

Apart from that, I agree, anyone who has in excess of 120 bare minimum should get the boot treatment. If you’re spiking, then fair enough, but my patience for high ping players can only last a few deaths.

• ^Yeah I agree.

The worst are Men At Arms with high ping. Stupid teleporting all over the place.

• As my average ping is about 150 on any US server, then I’m not going to agree with the 120 ping limit and will put up a fight on that one :P

Also, it might be nice if you wouldn’t call people “lagging whores” and stuff like that. You might actually get what you want :P

It would be nice to have that option though, because it’s true most people only look at the team damage. We’ll see.

• @Dr:

^Yeah I agree.

The worst are Men At Arms with high ping. Stupid teleporting all over the place.

The worst would have to be Vanguards who can gib you with their big McLarge huge weapons without even moving their arms.

• @Kimiko:

As my average ping is about 150 on any US server, then I’m not going to agree with the 120 ping limit and will put up a fight on that one :P

Also, it might be nice if you wouldn’t call people “lagging whores” and stuff like that. You might actually get what you want :P

It would be nice to have that option though, because it’s true most people only look at the team damage. We’ll see.

How can anyone stand to play against you with 150 ping? That’s almost intolerable. Get better internet post-haste please.

• @DokB:

Wow, you really don’t like lagging people do you? I’ve seen what you are like in game lol

hahaha, indeed sire!

@Kimiko:

As my average ping is about 150 on any US server, then I’m not going to agree with the 120 ping limit and will put up a fight on that one :P

Damn, that shocks me indeed me-lady. Lag is not worthy of Chiv in Australia i say :D

@Kimiko:

Aye indeed tis but words! It would wound me so very much that this suggestion be squandered because a lagger was called a son of whore! ;(

• @DokB:

How can anyone stand to play against you with 150 ping? That’s almost intolerable. Get better internet post-haste please.

Not as horrible as one may think. I have almost 600 hours of the game, so I have gotten used to it… And it seems to have worked out just fine xD.
    I’d love better internet post haste, if it was possible.

@Yarnu:

Aye indeed tis but words! It would wound me so very much that this suggestion be squandered because a lagger was called a son of whore! ;(

;)

• @Kimiko:

then I’m not going to agree with the 120 ping limit and will put up a fight on that one

does the ping limit even work?

Yarnu has asked me to check it on my servers, i run this:

[AOC.AOCGame]
    bUseMaxPingLimit=True
    fMaxPing=200.000000
    iPingThresholdHitBeforeKick=4
    iSecondsToKickForPingLimit=120

doesn’t appear to do anything at all, but i’m new to chiv configs so maybe it’s just wrong

• @BlaZe:

@Kimiko:

then I’m not going to agree with the 120 ping limit and will put up a fight on that one

does the ping limit even work?

Yarnu has asked me to check it on my servers, i run this:

[AOC.AOCGame]
    bUseMaxPingLimit=True
    fMaxPing=200.000000
    iPingThresholdHitBeforeKick=4
    iSecondsToKickForPingLimit=120

doesn’t appear to do anything at all, but i’m new to chiv configs so maybe it’s just wrong

I’m not really sure if it works honestly, as I have never tested it. Lower the iSecondsToKickForPingLimit=120 to something like 30 or something to see if it will happen. I’ll see if I can test this out later.

• Thanks for helping Kimiko. “I’ll name a daughter after you!”

Are you able to relay this to the Developers of the game and stuff when you get some time though? :D

• @Yarnu:

Thanks for helping Kimiko. “I’ll name a daughter after you!”

Are you able to relay this to the Developers of the game and stuff when you get some time though? :D

Lol oh you’re welcome. Not sure how I missed this :P

And we’ve talked about it before and it’s definitely something we’d like to add in, in the near future :)

• I don’t mind people who have 300 and lower. But over 300 is too much.

Since I am around 250 Ping in European server. (The curse of living in SEA)

• @Kimiko:

And we’ve talked about it before and it’s definitely something we’d like to add in, in the near future next update :)

Thanks Kimiko.