Gimped across the board

• Half the time, the game’s fine and I’m able to play to a decent standard. The rest of the time, it seems to switch to some ‘impossible mode’, and five problems kick in.

1: Speed. I become slower to respawn, hit, block, parry, move, and recover from flinching and stun than everyone else, regardless of class and loadout.

2: Hitting others. My body has to be in contact with someone for me to hit them; I can’t rely on the range of the weapon. When I hit someone, half the time it just shoves them away without damaging them. My hits never cause anyone to flinch. When I parry an attack, this never stuns the opponent. When my shield is hit, I sometimes take damage as though my body had been hit. When I and someone else hit each other within about a second, their attack is always considered first.

3: Taking damage. Even as a knight, I often get oneshotted. This has happened with every single weapon in the game. I occasionally take damage completely at random. I have been killed by nothing at all: registered as killed by a crossbow when no archers were in play.

4: Scores. On the rare occasion I score a kill, half the time it’s credited to someone else. I get more or less one and a half deaths on the scoreboard per actual death. I’ve just been kicked for causing 40% team damage when I hadn’t once hit my team members.

5: Camera. My camera, when not pointed at the floor, swings around wildly so that I can’t ever see what’s going on.

What the hell is going on? Is this some collection of bugs? My ping is fine, my system is fine, and I play fairly well, but when this decides to happen the game becomes unplayable.

• Even as a knight, I often get oneshotted … I have been killed by nothing at all: registered as killed by a crossbow when no archers were in play … On the rare occasion I score a kill, half the time it’s credited to someone else … My camera, when not pointed at the floor, swings around wildly so that I can’t ever see what’s going on

About half of my brain cells just died trying to comprehend this.

In answer to your question though, it’s impossible to identify whether they are bugs or lag is playing a part unless you can provide us with some videos of all of this happening.

Looks like your connection to Torn Banner Forums was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.