List of bugs I found

• Hey, here are some bugs I haven’t found on the forum. I apologize if some of them have already been mentioned elsewhere. All of these are in the current live build, I didn’t play the beta.

English is not my first language so please bear with me.

Bug 1:
    You can “pick up” the blue labels with the scoreboard, check the “Ammo” and “Push” label in the video. This is possible with the blue labels on all maps.

[youtubehd:3swum9h3]xB7A7E3tNkM[/youtubehd:3swum9h3]

Bug 2:
    On Darkforest you can hear the cart rolling across the whole map. Intended?

[youtubehd:3swum9h3]HQodppPHi3k[/youtubehd:3swum9h3]

Bug 3:
    Mean stuck spot on Darkforest. Will also post this in the “Level Design/Map bugs here Part II” thread.

[youtubehd:3swum9h3]gN5zuY0hXtI[/youtubehd:3swum9h3]

Bug 4:
    Weird spot on Darkforest. Will also post this in the “Level Design/Map bugs here Part II” thread.

[youtubehd:3swum9h3]_40-z7MLrmQ[/youtubehd:3swum9h3]

Bug 5:
    I randomly spawn with any of my other weapons, in this case my second weapon.

[youtubehd:3swum9h3]yEEpcbNh2Ho[/youtubehd:3swum9h3]

Bug 6:
    I am so close to the enemy that my stab starts already behind his shield, making it useless.

[youtubehd:3swum9h3]ggA0T70j1pA[/youtubehd:3swum9h3]

Bug 7:
    His attack passes through my parry and doesn’t do any damage but he can continue to combo. His ping was ~44ms and mine ~40ms.

[youtubehd:3swum9h3]WVuFG6LGuGU[/youtubehd:3swum9h3]

Bug 8:
    You can enter any team you like with a few clicks on “Random”.

[youtubehd:3swum9h3]hr3NI2fCwxo[/youtubehd:3swum9h3]

Bug 9:
    You can hide inside the wall on Ruins right here. Will also post this in the “Level Design/Map bugs here Part II” thread.

[youtubehd:3swum9h3]q6Cnqwxy_qo[/youtubehd:3swum9h3]

Bug 10:
    Annoying stuck spot on Ruins. Will also post this in the “Level Design/Map bugs here Part II” thread.

[youtubehd:3swum9h3]E4ROKgUj7xc[/youtubehd:3swum9h3]

Cheers!

• I guess someone responsible has seen this?

• @fvonb:

I guess someone responsible has seen this?

QA reads all the posts, some of those are dups but pretty damn good reporting.

• Roger! Thanks for the reply.

• Yeah, thanks for the post - very helpful. Sorry I didn’t respond sooner, sometimes I just glimpse over a report and bookmark it for later when it contains multiple issues.