Official Asian servers (17,18,19) down again.

• Who actually runs or administers these servers (personally–I know they’re hosted on Multiplay)? To whom should we address these concerns? They’ve been down for about 24 hours or something.

There isn’t a booming Chivalry population in this area of the world… when the official servers go down we pretty much have nowhere to play.

• bump

• Sorry for the delay. I’ll see if I can get them back up today (as well as any other servers that may appear down).

Thanks.

• Have at it, Kimi. I just want you to know that as long as these servers are down I have to stay curled up in a ball, weeping softly. It’s not easy.

• It are not only the asian servers which are down. Actually, official TO #8+ are all down, dunno if the other game mode servers are down too

• About half of them are down it seems. I only pulled up about 53 of the 100 or so about an hour ago.

• I’m sorry :/ Until I can get the info and have full control of all the servers, I can’t do anything. The dev who currently has all that info is busy moving and getting his stuff setup (internet, etc). Once I have the info though, I will get all the servers back up and get things going again. Then if there is any problems, you can just PM me directly as I’ll be the one handling them. Take that pressure off Crusty’s busy head ;)

But yeah, I’m just waiting for the info. Hopefully sooner than later!

• Well, I have access now, however, I don’t even see any Singapore servers anymore, so I’m going to have to find out what happened with them and get back to you. >.<

• :O

• Kiki…ko…
    I can’t go on. I entrust… to you my zweihander. It has the blood of 10,000 archers on it. May it… serve you… well.

• @dudeface:

Kiki…ko…
    I can’t go on. I entrust… to you my zweihander. It has the blood of 10,000 archers on it. May it… serve you… well.

I know, I’m working on it, I promise! :)

• Thanks for your patience guys!

I added back in 3 singapore servers, so you’re good to go! I don’t know if they are the same ones as before, but I just made them as classic servers. 1 is 24p and 2 are 32p.

I also kept them with the same number scheme 17,18,19, but now the servers will show the location to make it easier, so it says SING in the name now.

Just send me a PM if they go down again!

• Super thanks, Kimiko :)

Aren’t you worried that people will get onto the server and start singing though?

edit: FTR, these appear to be the same IP/ports as before.

• @dudeface:

Super thanks, Kimiko :)

Aren’t you worried that people will get onto the server and start singing though?

edit: FTR, these appear to be the same IP/ports as before.

Lol that’s what I was thinking ;)

I may have to come by and say hi and sing you a song ;)

Oh and that’s funny, as I picked 3 random UK servers to move to Singapore o.O

And you’re welcome! ^_^

• Ha. Weird. I guess the same spread of ports is a common setting for Multiplay Chiv servers that share an IP address (7777, 7877, 7977), but maybe it was just coincidence that they landed on the same IP address as before. Dunno how many server instances they actually run on one IP though.

Anyway, good luck getting anyone to hear your lovely singing over the current voice chat system ;)

Looks like your connection to Torn Banner Forums was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.