MAGIKARP POWER!

• [youtubehd:dz1deiuz]SkSy5LxWPXU[/youtubehd:dz1deiuz]

• Forgot about the video section or just thought it was so good it had to be shown here.

• lol and i’m the one that requested the video section be made… freaking IDIOT.

No i think other parts of this forum need some laughter

• Looks like they finally balanced the sword of war.

But seriously, has this glitch still not been fixed yet? It happened to me randomly as archer once on Stoneshill. Does anyone have an idea what actually triggers this yet?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r6SySRMieSU

• It’s not a common glitch and its hilarious. They should leave it in. Its not a Problem.

• When a player model has a weird collision, it puts him/her into feint death mode as a failsafe. Only the programmer who coded it that way can answer why and what constitutes a weird collision.

• It happens a bit more frequently on low grav servers. Where it is even more hilarious, since you can ragdoll-float around.

Also, I request feint death as a new move for the game.

• @Don_Kanaille:

Also, I request feint death as a new move for the game.

It’s currently an admin command.

• yeah, basically an archer landed on my head… and then i started doing this. Weird thing is i had a bunch of friends in the server, one recorded his perspective which is basically me looking normal and walking around. I heard it does happen mostly with someone else bouncing off your head.

• @clayton-bigsby:

yeah, basically an archer landed on my head… and then i started doing this. Weird thing is i had a bunch of friends in the server, one recorded his perspective which is basically me looking normal and walking around. I heard it does happen mostly with someone else bouncing off your head.

that was you laughing?

I always thought you were a 60yo black man

• @elitenoob:

that was you laughing?

Me too! Ah, the magic of forum avatars…

• 24 white male, i have other videos where i sound less like a girl… but i was laughing so hard that i did sound like a schoolgirl… apologies

• @elitenoob:

that was you laughing?

That’s weird. Me too!

• This is somehow funny video. :) Now for all the “pros” imagine you’re at major lan competing with Chivalry and this shit happens. :?

• @Peacerer:

This is somehow funny video. :) Now for all the “pros” imagine you’re at major lan competing with Chivalry and this shit happens. :?

shit happens sometimes… like the other day we had a scrim, won the first round and were doing pretty good the 2nd round as well. However, toward the last 3-4 min of one of our objectives we were defending… i got dc’d… and at the same time our clan’s teamspeak server went down damn near at the same time. No idea if the two were connected but we lost communication for the rest of the objective… i had to reconnect. We then just all got into a steam chat to communicate because it was quicker than trying to give everyone info to a new server. Shit happens sometimes. Id rather have this happen than that.