Ia. Clan tag

• ia.

I’ve seen this tag quite a bit, and cannot find out who they are. I’ve searched over the list of active clans, and unless I missed something obvious, I was unable to locate something that would match that.

I’m looking fo a US East coast group, and just through playing on servers with low ping’s I’d guess that these guys fit the bill.

Just curious who they are and if they are recruiting.

• We are The Imperial Army and Second Imperial Army (ia. | and ia ii. |). We do have three servers all on the east coast. We will recruit good players we find or who come to us, most recruits go to ia 2 and not ia. Im not sure if we are on the listing of active clans.

Edit.

We are listed on active clans as Galactic Imperial Army with a roster of 30. Imperial Army currently has 29 members while The Second Imperial Army has 24 members. I will see to getting the active clans thread updated.

• @AlphaSniper:

We are The Imperial Army and Second Imperial Army (ia. | and ia ii. |). We do have three servers all on the east coast. We will recruit good players we find or who come to us, most recruits go to ia 2 and not ia. Im not sure if we are on the listing of active clans.

Both Imperial Army servers are in Chicago. Can’t speak for ia. II

• ia. is one of the better mannered clans - by which I mean when they join public servers they split up across team, so as not to stack one side. That’s something I’ve noted several times when playing with them, and it speaks well for their sportsmanship.
    Didn’t know the servers are in Chicago. I’ll come check it out.

• We try our best to be nice and well-mannered. Come hang out on our server and have some fun anytime.

• Is the Second Imperial Army currently recruiting? I would like to join a group to game with for a new experience in ‘team play’ =D

• Send me a friend invite on Steam if your interested in joining.

• I know for a fact our Team Objective server is located in philly because I pay for it :)

• @Dontuhateme:

I know for a fact our Team Objective server is located in philly because I pay for it :)

Shut up.

• @HandsomeHodge:

@Dontuhateme:

I know for a fact our Team Objective server is located in philly because I pay for it :)

Shut up.

Donuts hate me beats! Errmm… Our new 24 man team objective server is in New York now, no more Philly.

• Our new 32 person server is in Chicago.