Vanguard helicopter swing [Poll]

• Charge I think most of us agree needs to be replaced.

I think vanguard should get a special move which is a 360 degree swing of their weapon with a 15 second cooldown (or some negotiable amount of time).

• I’m the only person who likes the charge. ROFLcopters are cool though! :D

• This will lead to an epic amount of teamkilling.

• @bagetti:

This will lead to an epic amount of teamkilling.

^^^ i would really like it, but teamkilling would be to easy with this type of attack

• I simpler, similar change would be to increase the swing dragging speed of all vanguard attacks.

• I am not sure where that would be useful. In any team evironment, you would need to watch the hell out to not hit your mates - especially with a multitude of Vanguards this could become a huge clusterfuck. Almost useless for supporting, and remember that all but two game modes are team based.

Against a single enemy, a 360 swing would be useful… when? Imagine how long you would be vulnerable if you miss that swing, you cant flail a Zweihänder around like a paper fan. It would take time for the animation to complete, during which you would be defenseless.

The only time this attack could prove useful is when the Vanguard is surrounded by enemies. But why would you want to get in this situation, youll get flicnehd and beaten to death rapidly. And if one of your opponents has some sense and blocks the attack you just ran into a group of enemies for absolutely no gain.

Sorry, as far as I can see, aside from the occasinal lol-suicide, that mechanic would be pretty useless.

So, no. Do something else about the charge.

• For the upcoming balance patch, I know that they are experimenting with some things for the charge. I’ve heard tales that an increased speed charge is “frighteningly powerful”. That’s just one of the things that they may try with it. We’ll just have to wait for CU1 patch 2 to go into beta.

• +1 for more teamkilling.

• Because I don’t get killed enough by vanguards attempting lift off!

• @ReMixx:

For the upcoming balance patch, I know that they are experimenting with some things for the charge. I’ve heard tales that an increased speed charge is “frighteningly powerful”. That’s just one of the things that they may try with it. We’ll just have to wait for CU1 patch 2 to go into beta.

That might alleviate some of the issues.

Fast charge with helicopter swing - kill friends and foes alike. Ok maybe not.

Looks like your connection to Torn Banner Forums was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.