AMD Display Driver Crashing

• I have a 7850 crossfire setup. The game has recently started crashing the display driver every ten minutes or so, causing the game to crash as well.

I have crossfire disabled for this game.
    I am using the latest non beta drivers.
    I am using Windows 8.

Any help?

• Please attach your DxDiag.txt and Launch.log (if it exists) in a reply here.

Launch.log is found here: Documents\My Games\Chivalry Medieval Warfare\UDKGame\Logs

DxDiag.txt is generated by clicking the Windows Start Menu, typing dxdiag into the search field, selecting dxdiag.exe from the search results, and then clicking the Save All Information button in the dxdiag app.

• @ReMixx:

Please attach your DxDiag.txt and Launch.log (if it exists) in a reply here.

Launch.log is found here: Documents\My Games\Chivalry Medieval Warfare\UDKGame\Logs

DxDiag.txt is generated by clicking the Windows Start Menu, typing dxdiag into the search field, selecting dxdiag.exe from the search results, and then clicking the Save All Information button in the dxdiag app.

I did try and attach these logs, but it seems rather broken. When I try to upload the files the page just sits loading, then refreshes and clears all the fields.

• [attachment=0:1s7ozf1y]DxDiag.txt[/attachment:1s7ozf1y]

• Copy and paste it into a code tag if you need to.

• Your video driver is newer than the latest beta on AMD’s site… Try using a WHQL version. Looks like January 17 might be the latest WHQL.

• @ReMixx:

Your video driver is newer than the latest beta on AMD’s site… Try using a WHQL version. Looks like January 17 might be the latest WHQL.

Ill give it a whirl, though I don’t see how me having an alpha driver is possible.

My log is too big to upload to this site in any format, or on pastebin, or on googledocs, lol.