Game of Thrones [SPOILERS]

• Omg have you watched the fourth one?

So unbelievably awesome.

Only thing better than girls with swords is girls with dragons.

• Developer

Been buying them on blu-ray so i need to wait. But Denerys story is so far off from the books it makes me worry circa season 2.

• I am behind again >.< I watched the first episode of this season, so I need to catch up! Wanted to make sure I had finished Spartacus first.

• Yes its amazing! Finished S3 ep 4 yesterday… the way she did that at the end was amazing… her best moment so far ;)

• Oh boy oh boy oh boy!
    You have me all excited now.

I have to watch episodes three and four right now!

• Book 4 was shit so I do hope they change the story up some.

• Lmao, the random placement of the spoiler was brilliant… I personally don’t mind about spoilers, I can still enjoy it regardless. GoT is pretty amazing, but damn… feels like not a lot happens in the Episodes and every scene with John Snow and that Northerner chick, is painful at best to watch.

• Oh great thanks for spoiling it for the world!

• I deleted all the posts that had references to the spoilers. Sorry if you were in the batch. Of course I had to get spoiled too since I had to delete them >.> So THANKS.

Anyone that feels the need to put down spoilers WITHOUT using the spoiler tag will get a lovely temp ban.

Not too hard to do now is it?

• @Kimiko:

I deleted all the posts that had references to the spoilers. Sorry if you were in the batch. Of course I had to get spoiled too since I had to delete them >.> So THANKS.

Anyone that feels the need to put down spoilers WITHOUT using the spoiler tag will get a lovely temp ban.

Not too hard to do now is it?

thank you, I love you ! Now just erase my memory too.

• @gregcau:

thank you, I love you ! Now just erase my memory too.

“Your memory has been wiped”.

• hey guys, im new here and i really love the game and GOT, i am trying to start a group in chivalry modeled after the GOT universe i have a couple people who want to do it with me and am looking for more people to get it started, my question is, how do you get your own server? i know itr cost money but i have no idea how to go about doing this, please help :)

• @jacob5677:

hey guys, im new here and i really love the game and GOT, i am trying to start a group in chivalry modeled after the GOT universe i have a couple people who want to do it with me and am looking for more people to get it started, my question is, how do you get your own server? i know itr cost money but i have no idea how to go about doing this, please help :)

Welcome jacob :)

You might want to start by looking at this forum section first: viewforum.php?f=72

If you want to host your own server, check out this thread: viewtopic.php?f=72&t=9559

Otherwise, if you want to rent from a server host, you can do a search on google or in that forum section. Our official provider is multiplay, but I’ve personally used NFO and have had good experiences with them. Bluefang seems to be a good choice as well. Just look around and see what works best for you.

• thx i appreciate the help :), i looked at hivegaming.com and when it says slots… that means player slots correct? and the price, is that a one time payment? or a monthly thing?

• @jacob5677:

thx i appreciate the help :), i looked at hivegaming.com and when it says slots… that means player slots correct? and the price, is that a one time payment? or a monthly thing?

You’re welcome :)

And yes, slots are the player slots. And price is usually monthly although you can also do yearly, etc.

• Lily Potter kills Snape.

• @sir_loin:

Been buying them on blu-ray so i need to wait. But Denerys story is so far off from the books it makes me worry circa season 2.

Season 2 made me cringe so many times…I thought Season 3 would be better than it is. I can’t believe they change so many things from the books when they don’t need to. I can completely understand when something necessary from the transition from books to television but a lot of their changes make zero sense.

• @Helgeran:

Book 4 was shit so I do hope they change the story up some.

Well after how amazing book 3 was book 4 seemed slow to me as well. When I actually went back and reread the series book 4 turned out to be just good but it’s more about the drama and plotting and preparations going on behind the scenes. It’s also a lot of events and characters and how they react to the events in Book 3.

• KING OF THE NORTH

• @Helgeran:

Lily Potter kills Snape.

I hate you for giving out the plot…