Great Game

• From watching the forum from the wings a little, its pretty obvious that the devs cop a lot of stick.

Yeah - the game has bugs and niggles - but so do all games, and balance is always difficult to deal with in any game, just because playstyles vary so much. For example, for me, I personally find the ‘noobhammer’ strangely hard to use - yet i cant be that rubbish because i still win an awful lot of duels against much higher level players with other weapons. Is it OP? Not so clear cut for me. Anyhow, besides the point.

i’ve been battering this game all week and got about 500 duels down, spent a bit of time in TO lobbies and i’ve genuinely had a great time. Im competitive, and I feel like the competitive side to this game is immense: huge learning curve but, i loved even that.

So hats off devs, I literally bought a gaming PC originally for this game after seeing it on the internet and I have not one ounce been disappointed - its brilliant. Little rough round the edges, but its the most fun i’ve had with a game in a long time - so keep chipping away at shaping it :).

Anyhoo, if anyone frequents any duel servers amongst you, you’'ll probably bump into me so, yeah! :).

• 10/10

• Welcome to the game and I’m glad you like it! Do you play on NA servers?

• If theres some NA duel servers i’ve probably been in them over the last few weeks, ill keep an eye out though :).

• This is how you make a first post everyone.

• oh i presume you mean north america, rather than a clan server? Possibly, not sure - i tend to go on lowest ping servers available so, being a brit its prolly likely i dont frequent yank servers too much - but im not too sure. Say hi if you see me though - my screen name is the same on steam so you cant miss it lol :P.

• Thank you for the comments! There are so many complaining threads/posts, that these are always nice to see as well. You understand there are bugs and it’s rough around the edges, but… it’s still super fun! I play with the worst ping all the time and even though I get frustrated because of it, I still have fun and keep going back to it.

FUN FUN FUN!

And welcome to the community!

• We payed 25 bucks for a beta product, that’s why we’re mad. If you’re making a sloppy and unfinished product, price it as such, you didn’t spend much money making this game any way.

• @theuprising:

We payed 25 bucks for a beta product, that’s why we’re mad. If you’re making a sloppy and unfinished product, price it as such, you didn’t spend much money making this game any way.

Everyone knows why we’re bitter angry and jaded, but i can totally see why OP finds the game fun.

Good for him/her/it/whatever you self identify as. I’m sure you’re beautiful send nudez.

• @DDR:

This is how you make a first post everyone.

Huzza!
    The Triumphant Turd hath truly made a terrific testimonial :j:

• @theuprising:

We payed 25 bucks for a beta product, that’s why we’re mad. If you’re making a sloppy and unfinished product, price it as such, you didn’t spend much money making this game any way.

I paid the same $25 and was more than happy to do so. I don’t have the same issues as everyone else apparently. I’m not oblivious to all the issues either, but things are getting done. You’ll see more of it soon enough.

• Haha, everyone seems to have been fairly friendly, which is wonderful! :).

Hopefully i’ll start contributing on here a little anyhoo. See you all around.

• @theuprising:

Chivalry was released too early to get into Steam’s new beta sales program, which would stop this particular argument. It’s not like you can’t get your money’s worth out of the game. So far I’m at 4 cents per hour of gameplay. And that number can only go down.

To OP, welcome to the forum.

• @theuprising:

Meh I’ve paid $50 for highly polished multi-million dollar games and felt way more cheated when I got bored in 2 weeks cough Diablo 3, Battlefield 3 cough

• I don’t trust any game with a 3 after the name.

• Very wise indeed.